1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Wrong VIDEO thumbnails in gallery

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by Humann, Feb 15, 2011.

1. Humann

Humann New Member

as title states, everytime i record a video and proceed to look at my albums in my gallery, the thumbnail for the video will always be wrong. its usually a thumbnail for a previous video that i had on my phone and since deleted. so the problem seems to be that when i record a video, and then delete it, my phone keeps the thumbnail in the cache or something and next time i record a video it will use that thumbnail instead. i did a search and found another person with this same problem, and their fix for it seemed to be to clear the cache in their photos app, obviously i have tried that and it didnt work. maybe the fact that i downloaded "gallery 3d" from the market might have something to do with it, i thought that app would give me a new gallery but turns out its the same, and now i cant uninstall it, and it changed the gallery name to com.cooliris.(something). so any thoughts on how to fix this problem?
  2. dfuser312553

dfuser312553 New Member

I had similar problems. I had to delete a thumbnail file or folder to fix it. Can't remember where it was though.
Search tags for this page

android gallery video thumbnail

android gallery wrong thumbnails
android mygallery video wrong thumbnail
android refresh gallery thumbnails
android video showing wrong thumbnail
android video thumbnails have wrong picture

android wrong video thumbnail

como ver android thumbnail tec file
downloaded video on phone wrong thumbnail
how to fix gallery video thumbnail on android
how to fix wrong thumbnail videos on android