1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Wrong home screen

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid' started by Qtone, Apr 26, 2010.

1. Qtone

Qtone New Member

Hello, I'm a newbie and very much enjoy this site. My Moto, everytime when ativated from sleep mode, displays the default dialer instead of my pattern screen to unlock until I touch the home button. Then I am able to input pattern for access. This is annoying. Anyone have ideas what is happening and how to fix?
  2. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

:welcome: to the Droid Forums. Have attempted any basic fixes, like a battery pull? Try a full 30 second battery pull and if that doesn't work you may have to do a factory reset. To do that you will need to go to settings/privacy/factory data reset.
  3. Qtone

Qtone New Member

Thx hook. Yeah, I had powered it off and removed the battery. It goes away for a short while and then comes back. Does the reset lose all my customizations?
Search tags for this page
android goes to wrong home

android home button goes to wrong screen

android home button wrong screen

android phone goes to the wrong home screen
android press home button wrong screen

android wrong home page

droid nexus internet goes to wrong homepage
home button goes to different screen
razr maxx home page wrong

wrong home screen android