Woz Prefers The Razr

Reaction score
maybe because samsung and apple hate eachother? :D

seriously, he's just a guy with preferences.

Dan_08

Reaction score
Wow thats gonna be a huge kick in the face to iFans , and a nice gut check to the GNex crowd. I think hes spot on about who to recommend iPhones for and who to recommend andoid for. Not dowining the Gnex but the Razr is one sweet phone!

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Really? I'm real curious as to why he is going with the RAZR over the G Nex.

RAZR is unique and one of a kind in many ways. Where else can you find a handset made like the RAZR ? No where :)

Not to knock the Galaxy Nexus but without ICS what is it? Just another Android phone. A great Android phone mind you but it doesn't differentiate itself from any other Android smartphone.

Sent from Droid RAZR

Androidatic

Reaction score
maybe because samsung and apple hate eachother? :D

seriously, he's just a guy with preferences.

He would be a very knowledgeable guy who knows his stuff. He can choose any phone he wants yet he chooses the Razr. I guess he wants a signal! Lol.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

jdroid80

Reaction score
The Woz made some good points: the Iphone is for "simple-minded" people who have trouble with moderately complicated items, and the RAZR is the preferred Android phone :biggrin:.

Zandar

Reaction score
Love the photo in that article. You have the excited, competent tech-geek, and next to him the popped-collar, arrogant marketing-hack.

alboboy10

Reaction score
RAZR is unique and one of a kind in many ways. Where else can you find a handset made like the RAZR ? No where :)

Not to knock the Galaxy Nexus but without ICS what is it? Just another Android phone. A great Android phone mind you but it doesn't differentiate itself from any other Android smartphone.

Sent from Droid RAZR

What is the razr without the Kevlar back? Just another Motorola running blur.

The nexus is more than just an android. Its an android with the Google emblem in the back. The company that made this operating system.

A lot of people call nexus owners fan boys and stuff but I feel like its the other way around.

I personally have owned several Motorolas (the phone which popped my Android cherry) several HTCs never had a Samsung except this nexus which is more of a Google phone than a Samsung and I can honestly say that from my experience Motorola needs work. Lots of it. I'm not saying it's bad but Samsung and HTC bring more to the table.

Motorola makes stronger phones but that's about it.

Zandar

Reaction score
What is the razr without the Kevlar back? Just another Motorola running blur.

The nexus is more than just an android. Its an android with the Google emblem in the back. The company that made this operating system.

A lot of people call nexus owners fan boys and stuff but I feel like its the other way around.

I personally have owned several Motorolas (the phone which popped my Android cherry) several HTCs never had a Samsung except this nexus which is more of a Google phone than a Samsung and I can honestly say that from my experience Motorola needs work. Lots of it. I'm not saying it's bad but Samsung and HTC bring more to the table.

Motorola makes stronger phones but that's about it.
Bro, your story is cool.

Looks like you disagre with The Woz, most RAZR owners, and most of the blogs and review sites out there. Don't get me wrong, a full Nexus device is awesome, but Motorola did a really good job on the RAZR and it's ahead of the GNex in many people's eyes; I would venture to say in most people's who have used both devices.

It's OK; you can still like your GNex even though people like the RAZR better. Don't be a fanboi.