Wow update for Tapatalk?

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
I just noticed a Makeover! Lovely! Like someone painted the house while I was away! Lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

LuvMusic

Reaction score
I just noticed a Makeover! Lovely! Like someone painted the house while I was away! Lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

+1

Just got the update and it looks great on my GN. A few things I noticed; higher resolution, cleaner interface and my avatar is now displayed on my favorites list when I'm logged into a forum.

Very cool!

syndicate0017

Silver Member
Reaction score
Quoting also appears to be fixed. I don't particularly like the orange but it's a mild inconvenience.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

SallyC

Reaction score
Quoting also appears to be fixed. I don't particularly like the orange but it's a mild inconvenience.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Yes, quite happy about that too. Next thing we're trying to get changed is so you can "Like" a post while using Tapatalk.

If you want to add your support for this, and are registered on the Tapatalk forum, you can do so at http://tapatalk.com/forum/threads/how-to-thank-or-like.8902/

They will be working on ICS support for the next round.

jcardona1

Reaction score
Looks great. And whoa, they have a bunch of cool skins you can buy in the Market. Sweet!

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We'll be updating to support that soon.

Yes, quite happy about that too. Next thing we're trying to get changed is so you can "Like" a post while using Tapatalk.

If you want to add your support for this, and are registered on the Tapatalk forum, you can do so at How to thank or like? | Tapatalk Support

They will be working on ICS support for the next round.