WOW..This section has seen sad days!

biodroid

Reaction score
Right on... It isn't just one but a combination of multiple that makes anything. Great lesson here, thanks.

hoppermi

Reaction score
Wow

Ok ,well I understand everyone's frustration. Has anyone actually gone to the MIUI website and read about the milestone release? Its great, as long as you don't mind random freezes and not being able to charge your phone :-/ Oh, and basically none of your themes will work properly and if they do apply they will probably cause more issues. You have several recent releases to choose from that work great and have many working themes. Give MIUI some time to figure this out and finish the new UI so themes can be fixed. Why take 10 steps back, just for GB?

Be thankful for what you have:) You could have a half working port w/ no path forward like us Fascinate users.....

bustadroid

Reaction score
Wow

Ok ,well I understand everyone's frustration. Has anyone actually gone to the MIUI website and read about the milestone release? Its great, as long as you don't mind random freezes and not being able to charge your phone :-/ Oh, and basically none of your themes will work properly and if they do apply they will probably cause more issues. You have several recent releases to choose from that work great and have many working themes. Give MIUI some time to figure this out and finish the new UI so themes can be fixed. Why take 10 steps back, just for GB?

Be thankful for what you have:) You could have a half working port w/ no path forward like us Fascinate users.....

/thread 10char

Reaction score
Earlier I was very unhappy with how my D1 was handeling gingerbread roms, so I made the switch to MIUI. I was on MIUI for about a month and quite happy. I truely LOVE the layout, the UI and some of the bonus features like DND mode and stuff. I am now on CM7 RC4 to see how its going. Actually feel like its pretty darn good so far. No issues like it killing my music app for no reason...

Truthfully I wish that a bunch of good developers would work closly with the MIUI team and creat the ultimate MIUI expirience. I just miss some things like LED settings and stuff... Anway... Soon enough I bet ill be back on MIUI, but I cant wait till bama rocks his MCAT test and ports another version......

Greetings icculusX,

How about porting your Luna theme to Miui? I read the post awhile back where Bama offered to assist you in doing so. I know he’s not available now, but do you think you’ll do it when he’s done with his test and back on the case?

I think your Luna theme would be a HUGE success on Miui. It lends itself to rich theming possibilities. I can only imagine the phenomenal job you’d do; especially since you love it so much. I would love to see that translated into your attention to thoroughly theming it.

Hey man, thanks. I actually have everyhting set up and ready to begin porting my Luna Theme over, however I am finding myself very busy these days. Also, MIUI has quite a bit of different graphics that I would need to create. Theming takes a lot of effort and time and for me... stress haha... so I actually 'quit' theming so I can focus on my personal art work, which makes me much happier.

I hope that someday I can sit down and get it working, but honestly I feel no inner drive to do so. Maybe as MIUI grows...

I understand… the business of life. Good luck with your personal art. Definitely do what makes you happier if you can; life is too short not to. Maybe if Miui GB gets more stable on D1, or when it is successfully ported to the Thunderbolt…just may inspire you back to it.