WOW, the bugless beast 2.1 rom is amazing.

jrl9851

Reaction score
I've used pretty Much every rom out there and this one is by far the fastest. Everything seriously loads up instantly with no loading time. I just can't describe it. You NEED to at least try it.

BB 0.4 2.1 rom
Chevy 1.25ghz kernel

joeymoose

Reaction score
I have used every ROM and they are all great, but I always go back to Pete... He is the Beast in Bugless Beast!!!

I wish he would Smoke Glass all the widgets thou... Pandora, Facebook, and Youtube to be exact. I can never get MM to theme FB... :(

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I'm in love with this rom too. There are people already working of themes for us. The only one I found so far is the 24K Gold one. I loaded it even though I don't care for all the gold, because at least is dark. That while info bar was driving me nuts.

I live in Baton Rouge. I just tell everyone I have a new "Saints" theme on my phone!! Every thing down here right now is Black and Gold !!:icon_ banana:

JonKyu

Silver Member
Reaction score
I don't get it, a lot of the 2.1 ROMs out right now are all based on the same ERE25 base. How is it any faster than the rest of the ROMs?

RoLa

Reaction score
It is even better after you modify and throw the smoked glass theme on there.:)
What smoked glass theme are you speaking of? I know he usually has this done, I'm just not sure if you are referring to a metamorph theme or something different.

Last edited:

joeymoose

Reaction score
I don't get it, a lot of the 2.1 ROMs out right now are all based on the same ERE25 base. How is it any faster than the rest of the ROMs?

To be honest, I haven't noticed any major speed increase. Probably because I run around 900 to 1 always. But I have not had one single FC with this new ROM, and that is a time saver and increases the speed in my eyes...

jbernard703

Reaction score
I have used every ROM and they are all great, but I always go back to Pete... He is the Beast in Bugless Beast!!!

I wish he would Smoke Glass all the widgets thou... Pandora, Facebook, and Youtube to be exact. I can never get MM to theme FB... :(

You can just add SmokedGlass theme yourself if you like. Its very simple using metamorph.

jbernard703

Reaction score
What smoked glass theme are you speaking of? I know he usually has this done, I'm just not sure if you are referring to a metamorph theme or something different.

yes, AdamZ's smokedglass theme. i just used metamorph to install it and it looks great.

joeymoose

Reaction score

You can just add SmokedGlass theme yourself if you like. Its very simple using metamorph.

That's the thing... I use it, done it many times with different themes. FB will never Smoke, but everything else does...?

It's not a huge deal, but if it had it in the Nandroid allready with HomeScreen autorotate I would be geeked!

jbernard703

Reaction score

That's the thing... I use it, done it many times with different themes. FB will never Smoke, but everything else does...?

It's not a huge deal, but if it had it in the Nandroid allready with HomeScreen autorotate I would be geeked!

Ahhh, I see. I don't have FB so i didn't know it wasn't themeing. I thought you were just referring to how Pete didn't theme his latest ROM, just kept it stock.

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

yes, AdamZ's smokedglass theme. i just used metamorph to install it and it looks great.

Let me say in advance that I've not gone back and read all the posts, but my question is: you mm the Smoked Glass onto a BB2.1 ERE25?? I haven't tried it because I was told it would not work. I sure hope it will because I love that look.

Thanks in advance!!

jbernard703

Reaction score

Let me say in advance that I've not gone back and read all the posts, but my question is: you mm the Smoked Glass onto a BB2.1 ERE25?? I haven't tried it because I was told it would not work. I sure hope it will because I love that look.

Thanks in advance!!

Yes i have themed Pete's 2.1 ere25 v.4 ROM with smoked glass using metamorph. Before you do it you must open(not extract) the .zip theme file and remove the .xml files from the framework-res folder. After that you just use metamorph to theme as usual. I guess those .xml files were interfering with the 2.1 ROMs.

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

Thanks in advance!!

Yes i have themed Pete's 2.1 ere25 v.4 ROM with smoked glass using metamorph. Before you do it you must open(not extract) the .zip theme file and remove the .xml files from the framework-res folder. After that you just use metamorph to theme as usual. I guess those .xml files were interfering with the 2.1 ROMs.

Thanks. That's going to be my early morning project tomorrow. This may make this rom/kernel perfect for me (well until the next one!!).:)