Wow, It's impossible To Make A Post Without Deletion

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Matth3w

And if your interested in illegal torrents like demonoid - there are other websites dedicated to downloads, hundreds of them. Literally. No need to infest this site with them.

Not to bump a thread unecesserily or fuel argument, but in the defense of torrents and torrent sites, the only illegal part is sharing files that are copyright protected :p

which is all of them.

glad you guys like us.. we like you back. well.. most of you. ;) please let us know if there are any issues with us, we will be happy to address them. we were all just members here at one point too..
Well, that isn't entirely true. There are plenty of freeware and free things on torrent sites. For example, movie trailers, etc.

crspang

Reaction score
I gotta add my .02 This is a great forum! I've browsed a few of the others and this is the best by far!

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think the OP was p.o.'d, dropped his post and ran out. I doubt we'll ever hear from him again.:closed_2:

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Not to bump a thread unecesserily or fuel argument, but in the defense of torrents and torrent sites, the only illegal part is sharing files that are copyright protected :p

which is all of them.

glad you guys like us.. we like you back. well.. most of you. ;) please let us know if there are any issues with us, we will be happy to address them. we were all just members here at one point too..
Well, that isn't entirely true. There are plenty of freeware and free things on torrent sites. For example, movie trailers, etc.

you think movie trailers aren't copyright protected? besides, we all know nobody uses torrent sites for movie trailers...

now we are officially off topic. hook is right.. /closed

JimMariner

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 64G
Well, my mother told me if I didn't have anything nice to say....
or was it one of the mods that told me that????:icon_ devil:
Yea, it was probably CK that told you that after he PM'd you.

CK - you did fine. You don't owe anyone an apology for something you did for the best interests of DF. I think all the admins and mods are super on here and are the most fair of any type of cell phone website I've ever visited. I could give you a perfect example of a site that is completely opposite but I won't mention it, but it has someone's first name in the title.

Kiss Up !!! :icon_ devil: I couldn't resist :p

Or maybe, the OP wanted us to get all, huffy back at him, I carry one of the biggest ban stick thingies here. But I believe, even the OP has a right for his beef to be heard. Even if it isn't what I believe.

Our goal here for the Owners, Our Mod Team and I, are to keep this place friendly, family oriented, and clean. While allowing this place to be the most informative and helpful forum possible. The DF team works hard in the forums and behind the scenes to make sure it stays this way.

My Name is Jim
I may be an Admin Here,
But, I am also a DROID owner too !

JimMariner

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 64G
This Thread will have one more hour to live, then it gets closed !!! So it doesn't run off in a totaly different direction. So have it everyone.
1015 EST time I am closing it.

Have Fun, Be nice, and clean too. :icon_ devil:

mossostdrauka

Reaction score
I love how well this forum opperates. I always have a tab open to it. The fact of the matter is that this is proably the most informative and friendly forum I have ever had the pleasure of browsing. So I just want to say thank you MODS, for your awesomeness, and thanks to all the other members here. Its good to have a community of avid geeks to share with.

-Moss

styx

Reaction score
Just curious, if you move a post do you PM the OP to let him know?

JimMariner

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 64G
Just curious, if you move a post do you PM the OP to let him know?

That is our normal policy. And there is always a redirect left so it may be found.
But Sometimes, if it is hectic, it might slip through the cracks.

fgw

Reaction score
I Appreciate this Forum

I appreciate the fact that these forums are watched and that they are kept clean and on track. For me, the point of the forum is not to rant and rave or to be foul-mouthed. Instead, we are here to share information, share our enjoyment of the phones and to learn.

I want to thank the moderators for doing such a great job. There are other forums for those who want to cause trouble and be rude.

M

Matth3w

I love how well this forum opperates. I always have a tab open to it. The fact of the matter is that this is proably the most informative and friendly forum I have ever had the pleasure of browsing. So I just want to say thank you MODS, for your awesomeness, and thanks to all the other members here. Its good to have a community of avid geeks to share with.

-Moss
I agree 100%

Briankbl

Reaction score
This forum is ran just fine. I believe the OP handled this all wrong. Stuff like this does not need to be on the boards, rather, this whole thing should have been handled via PM's.

Keep doing what you're doing, guys!

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Close it down boss :gotmyvote: the op is gone and no one else had a gripe

Status
Not open for further replies.