Wow... I love Swype...

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid X' started by GeneralZod, Oct 17, 2010.

1. GeneralZod

GeneralZod New Member

I've never been fast with texting. Now I'm blazing through it. What a cool technology. If you haven't given it a whirl, check out the videos on the Swype web site and give it a shot.
  2. alboboy10

alboboy10 New Member

Swype is the ****tttttt...but lately it's been a little weird with me, 2 out of like 5 words comes out different...i think its cause i try to use it too fast. When I first got the phone I was better with it.
  3. maxnicks

maxnicks New Member

I'm in total agreement. It's smokin'! I haven't tried any of the other typing apps but I've seen no reason to. I can type almost as fast as on my laptop or desktop keyboard.
  4. garath

garath New Member

I've found the same thing. When I started using swype it was accurate most of the time. Maybe 1 in 5 words would be incorrect and I'd have to fix it. However, lately, after months of using it, the I'm having to fix 3 out of 5 words or if I'm not fixing words I'm having to select the correct one from the dropdown. I've tried different settings, prediction, etc but it just isn't happening for me. I got so frustrated I switched back to multitouch.
  5. alboboy10

alboboy10 New Member

Same exact story with me...I switched back too. Sometimes still use swype when Im walking or whatever. I think the new keyboard might be the problem. When it was dark I was quicker with it. The new one might be the problem
Search tags for this page

i love swype

i love swype for texting
i love swype texting
i love using swype