Wow! A present from vzw for becoming a droid owner!!!!!!!

Bigt

Reaction score
I emailed Verizon CS about this t-shirt last night and got the following response:

I am aware of a promotion where some customers purchasing the Motorola Droid Smartphone received a t-shirt and other thank you gifts. This was part of a Motorola or Google promotion offered at select stores around the country in the first few days of the launch of the Motorola Droid. In order to receive the free gift, you would have had to purchased the phone at one of the selected locations while supplies lasted.
For those that received the shirt do you remember any promotion going on in the store? Plus, reading these posts many of the people who got the shirts bought their Droids more than a few days after the launch date.

I got mine on launch day, so...

i got mine launch day off the web sight and it seems that not every one that got a gift got them at a store. man i could get 6 new droid owners if i got hooked up with that gift i know i cant ware the shirt i wear 5xl but to give some gifts but not others kinda shady if you ask me

Roc_Droid

Reaction score
Got mine!

I bought my phone in the store on launch day with a brand spanking new contract.

Now, let's see if they will price match...

myriad46

Reaction score
I ordered my phone on 11/22 and ported my number from AT&T. My t-shirt just came yesterday in the mail. So, apparently not just if you bought it, at launch.

Se7enLC

Reaction score
I ordered mine from a Simplexity reseller (overstock.com) and ported a number from ATT. They sent me a shirt, too :)

This is a genius advertising plan. People who are early adopters are obviously really excited about the phone, so they just bought themselves walking billboards for the price of an XL T-shirt. Those $25 off coupons might even convince a friend or two of mine to switch.

sincitygrrrl1

Reaction score
I got a T-shirt in the mail today, well it was sent to my family, the account is in their name. I got the Droid December 2. Had no idea I would get a T-shirt too.....

fr4c

Reaction score
Got mine too, with a 25% off accessories coupon and also a few $25 off coupon to give to friends to purchase a Droid.

I did switch from AT&T though...