Would you still buy the DX Today?

barski

Reaction score
i would certainly buy it again. REMEMBER is there is a learning curve with this phone. I have the itouch (jailbroken of coarse) and its like a dumb phone compared to the Droid X. Give it a few days to get used to.

phillyphill39

Reaction score
Heck yeah. No problems here. Id even buy one for the gf but she loves her bb pfft. I still have the of droid and plan on keeping it. I have 1 upgrade in feb and another may of next year. Plan on getting whatever android phones vzw has then.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

yellar

Reaction score
I went from a Blackberry Storm to a regular droid to the X. I got to learn a little about android but to be honest droid and its big brother are quite different. I would definately buy it again.

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Better reception made me keep the X. Better reception was all I was really looking for. Everything else is just icing on the cake.

To be honest, if the Inc had better reception I woulda been looking at that...lol

Wnclivin

Reaction score
I was so frustrated with the slow, blurry camera that I was literally about to call Verizon to order an Incredible...but then I read the news about the OTA update and root success! Now the camera is much improved, but still not near as good as the 5mp on my previous HTC HD2.

The speed of the device is great, no lag for me. I'm getting higher usb tether speeds than I was with T-mobile. The software is lacking quite a bit, again compared to the amazing full-on custom WinMo 6.5.5 rom I was running on the HD2. I have a lot of faith that Froyo along with root will make this device truly awesome. Not to mention what improvements will come with cracking the BL and installing custom roms.

I am happy with it, but my wife wants to switch to the Dinc. Women...:icon_ banana:

07aspenx

Reaction score
This is my first android phone, almost purchased the Incredible. I'm glad I held off and purchased the Droid X instead. I do miss flashing different ROMS on my old Omnia 2, but I'm happy with switch.

omgnametaken

Reaction score
Yes, I'd still buy it.

I went from the original blackberry storm to the droid X, and I love it. Haven't regretted it for a minute.

+1 - I will never look back after all of the issues I had with the storm. The only thing I miss is being able to turn off all of my alerts except for phone calls.