Would you return your Motorola Droid for the Nexus One?

andrewdoane

Reaction score
If it's not on VZW, I won't consider it. That's all there is to it.

kaboyd

Reaction score
I am a former at&t and tmob customer. They couldn't pay me to return to their network or deal with their poor customer service. I'm perfectly happy with my phone and with VZW so even though the N1 looks pretty cool, no change for me.

lockman

Reaction score
Lets see- slightly better phone on my choice of inferior networks? I can't wait! Hold me a spot in line!

In all seriousness, even if it was vzw (and it isn't, so this threads moot), I'd still keep my Droid.

darreno1

Reaction score
Lets see- slightly better phone on my choice of inferior networks? I can't wait! Hold me a spot in line!

LOL! Exactly! Even engadget had to admit it's not that much faster, plus it's on Android 2.1 which is more optimized. The next moto phone with the 1080p and 8 meppixel camera sounds a whole lot more interesting than the N1 anyway. And even if that comes tomorrow I'm keeping the Droid.

gentlefury

Reaction score
and use T-Mobile or AT&T? Not in a million years. VZW is the only reliable service I've ever had and the droid is an incredible phone...once the 2.1 update comes out the only difference would be rounded corners....ooooOOOooooo

BTW, anyone else notice the Nexus One body is the same as the Eris?

Donkey Hodie

Reaction score
I'll echo what many others have already said: I wouldn't want any phone on either the AT&T or TMobile networks and I'm very happy with the Droid, happy enough that I'm not lusting for the next "hot" new phone.

Perhaps in a few years when 4G is widely deployed I'll reconsider. In the meantime, I'll enjoy the Droid.

Mayze

Reaction score
No phone will sway me to leave verizons network. There's nothing more frustrating that being on a weak network no matter how cool the phone is.

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'd have to look and feel it and see how ugly it really is compared to the Droid...

So far based on what I've seen no.

vzwmandroid

Reaction score
What type of question is that,"would I trade my droooooid for an htc made supposedly Google phone n1"
Hell no im not trading my drooooid for nothing in world untill droooooid2 comes around

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
No interest.

Number one its made by HTC, number 2 it will do exactly what my device will do on 2.1 and number 3 its on T_Mo.

Why leave and for what?

natty_lite

Reaction score
I wanted a powerful device, with a keyboard, on a good network. T-Mobile isn't a bad network, but its not as good as Verizon, especially in terms of data coverage. Even if T-Mo's coverage was comparable, I would still stick with the Droid because of the keyboard.