dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
worth it.

get it and you definitely won't look back.

Data

Reaction score
I don't think many Droids get returned because people don't like them, best phone ever!

OP
M

mybad

Reaction score
I upgraded my phone in Aug 09 and got the envtouch. I like it but I'm really wanting a droid. My dh hates his phone (just a "regular" phone) so I'm thinking of upgrading to the droid and giving dh my phone. It will cost me $269.99? Is it worth it if I have the money?
Any question of worth is subjective. It doesn't matter if you're asking about smartphones, cars, whatever... We can't tell you if it's worth it to you. It's a judgment call that you need to make. Considering that I just paid far less than $269, I wouldn't consider that price worth it IMO.

Whoever said that marriage is just a legal form of protstitution was right.:icon_ devil:
Yikes. I certainly wouldn't marry someone if that's how I felt about the relationship. IMO it's about giving freely and supporting the one you can't imagine living without. I don't see how that's anything like prostitution which is expecting something in return for services rendered. Marriage should be much more than that but to each his/her own...

Quick. ? What's a "dh"?
Dingo handler. :D

That is NOT how I feel about my husband. I was being facetious, which I thought was obvious with my little waving devil smiley. I don't need you to wax poetic to me on how one should feel about their spouse and what you think marriage is and should be.

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
My question, why do you want a "smart phone" If your answer justifies the cost (cost of the phone and data plan) then make the switch.

The Droid is an awesome device. If you decide that a smart phone is warranted then the Droid is the way to go.

Mike