1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Would you choose an always-on case or a pouch?

Discussion in 'Android Accessories' started by phoniac, Mar 7, 2010.

1. phoniac

phoniac New Member

2. JCo352

JCo352 New Member

I would get the case, I didn't think I needed one until this morning when I dropped my phone for the first time. Great way to start the day.:mad:
  3. takeshi

takeshi New Member

I'd get a holster (only for weekday use) but my preference may or may not be relevant to you. Get what you what. It's a subjective matter. There's not a universal "best" -- just like anything else in life.
  4. drowe

drowe New Member

Like takeshi said, it is a personal matter. I use a slip case from Verizon. The play through cases don't protect the screen which is what I'm worried about. Since I have no protection when I have it out of it's sleeve, I think I am more careful than if I had a case that I thought would protect it.

As always, my advice is worth exactly what you paid for it!

David