Would Verizon notice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mpower

Reaction score
Yesterday I got a D2 to replace my refubished D1. I called verzon and they said I need to send back everything that came with the phone like the battery, charger ect. My question is would verizon notice if I sent the 8gb sd card that came with the d2 with the d1 and kept the original 16gb card?

fish1552

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
S23 Ultra
Twitter
fish1552
They probably are concerned about the phone, not the inventory of every part. Probably being the key word here. :)

shmoo

Reaction score
If they do notice and actually say something to you I would just tell em that you lost the 16ghost one and replaced it with an 8ghost one because you didn't need that much space.

Insult2Injury

Reaction score
If they do notice and actually say something to you I would just tell em that you lost the 16ghost one and replaced it with an 8ghost one because you didn't need that much space.

I second the motion. How can they disprove that? Unless they are reading this as we type!!!!!!:blackdroid:

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
i don't think you have to bother tbh. you paid for the 16gb one with your original purchase, so you can keep it. the problem was with the phone itself not the card. they have no real reason to force you to send back your 16gb card.

littlerick

Reaction score
if your ok with stealing then go for it. if you are supposed to turn in everything that came with the original then you should give back the 16gb. its all about honesty.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
i don't think you have to bother tbh. you paid for the 16gb one with your original purchase, so you can keep it. the problem was with the phone itself not the card. they have no real reason to force you to send back your 16gb card.

16gb cards came with the D1, they did not need purchased.

:closed_2:

Status
Not open for further replies.