would verizon loan me a phone till bionic comes out?

bigkhan

Reaction score
if you were to activate a dumb phone in place of your smart phone you have 30 days to go back to a smart phone and keep your unlimited. My daughter just did it last month. its my account so im the one who delt with it. she changes phones every couple months. never happy with a phone. and shes to hard on them to get te best. i think the longest she has gone is about 6 months.

Renae

Reaction score
Also, I just checked ebay quickly. Unless you are looking for some specific phone, there are tons of smart phones for verizon for under 50 bucks. I'm seeing some in the 30's. You only need it to last a few weeks.

Trusstopher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
if you were to activate a dumb phone in place of your smart phone you have 30 days to go back to a smart phone and keep your unlimited. My daughter just did it last month. its my account so im the one who delt with it. she changes phones every couple months. never happy with a phone. and shes to hard on them to get te best. i think the longest she has gone is about 6 months.

Sounds like you need to get her one of those Military spec'ed phones that we have been seeing on here... a couple minutes with a bedazzler and bam! perfect phone for teenage girls

shawntew9935

Reaction score
Yeah, best buy is telling me two different things now on the return/exchange. Both say 14 days to return/ undo the upgrade. One swears up and down it is 14 days for straight up exchange as well, the other swears up and down it is 30 days for straight up exchange, one of them was lying, I was not going to take a chance at guessing which one, so I hold on to my D1 working or not until I can preorder through verizon. And both said it was SOP company wide.

OP
player52

player52

Reaction score
i got paid today so i crumbled and paid the 99 for the replacement. i figured 100 bucks is worth it incase i ever need a backup smartphone since i dont have one now.

Last edited:

Renae

Reaction score
i got paid today so i crumbled and paid the 99 for the replacement. i figured 100 bucks is worth it incase i ever need a backup smartphone since i dont have one now.

Thanks, now we'll have pre-orders tomorrow!