Would the DROID be an Autobot, or a Decepticon?

DJTURNz

Reaction score
If the MOTO DROID were to accidentally be placed near the all-spark, would it turn into an Autobot or a Decepticon?

I know we'd all like to believe it would be an Autobot, but I have a feeling that there is a little bit of evil inside.

What do you all think?

wctaylor79

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Man u hit the nail on the head. I was thinking autobot because f how helpful it is to have... but it is evil like the quite girl at school that is truly a freak ...:icon_ devil:

mudpro69

Reaction score
Yeah and Steve ":icon_ devil:" Jobs is Megatron...

droid d'oh

Reaction score
Poll Please!

BTW, droid screams Optimus Prime, the one from 1987. He's badass enough to take on Megatron(Apple) and still has time to help you learn valuable lessons.

Because knowing is half the battle.

droid-d-oh-albums-droid-photos-picture464-prime-droid.jpg

Last edited:

BoostinMech

Reaction score
Poll Please!

BTW, droid screams Optimus Prime, the one from 1987. He's badass enough to take on Megatron(Apple) and still has time to help you learn valuable lessons.

Because knowing is half the battle.

I couldnt help but to comment on this.. but we are talking about transformers and you come out with a GI JOE Quote!! lmao!
"Because knowing is half the battle" lol.... :icon_ devil: not bad just thought it was funny!

Daywalker

Reaction score
Poll Please!

Another vote for Optimus...in fact he is my background on Droid

Droid...more than meets the eye

justbob

Reaction score
I would tend to think of mine as either a Republic or Separatist. . .

It would be the great-great-grandfather of a Droideka I think. Notice those red eyes?

Sheelddroidwithabigbutt.jpeg

Last edited: