Would like to Backup Custom Rintone Settings

Mikejl

Reaction score
I am running Redrum Chaos and update my ROM as new releases come available. I prefer to do a full wipe and start fresh, but I recently set up a lot of custom ringtones I don't want to have to redo each time.

What specifically would I need to backup to save and be able to restore these custom ringtone settings? I have Titanium Backup.

Thanks,
Mike

decalex

Reaction score
I am running Redrum Chaos and update my ROM as new releases come available. I prefer to do a full wipe and start fresh, but I recently set up a lot of custom ringtones I don't want to have to redo each time.

What specifically would I need to backup to save and be able to restore these custom ringtone settings? I have Titanium Backup.

Thanks,
Mike

Just came across this app: Backup My Tones

:icon_ banana:

OP
Mikejl

Mikejl

Reaction score

Thanks,
Mike

Wow! I asked this question over a year ago. :icon_eek: I found the system feature I needed to backup with Titanium Backup around the same time.

I went ahead and installed this app anyway to see how it works.

Thanks!

Mike

decalex

Reaction score

Thanks,
Mike

Wow! I asked this question over a year ago. :icon_eek: I found the system feature I needed to backup with Titanium Backup around the same time.

I went ahead and installed this app anyway to see how it works.

Thanks!

Mike

Which system app (or entry) in titanium stores this? wait.. I can answer that. Will edit post unless you respond first.

Last edited:

decalex

Reaction score
looks like it's here: /data/data/com.android.providers.media/databases/internal.db

lol - I didn't realize it was a 2010 question!

OP
Mikejl

Mikejl

Reaction score
looks like it's here: /data/data/com.android.providers.media/databases/internal.db

Here is the system feature I backup with TB for saving and restoring my custom ringtones:

"CONTACTS/CALLS...cts Storage 2.3.4"

Mike

decalex

Reaction score

Here is the system feature I backup with TB for saving and restoring my custom ringtones:

"CONTACTS/CALLS...cts Storage 2.3.4"

Mike

Are you sure that's where the db is stored? I know it would make sense, logically, but remember finding otherwise.

woah, I live down the road from u :) (your city..)