Would like some help???

Disciple

Reaction score
Hello all,
First I would like to say great job on all the info you all provide. I am kind of new to the forums here. Meaning I have been a member for a bit but mostly just been reading....lol. Well now I have a few questions? I am not too phone savvy so I need a little help. I have a DX and with the new update, I am wanting to change some things but not too sure if I want to root the phone or not. It is still under warranty and I have an extended service contract. I would like to know if I can change the theme, icons, and widgets without rooting? If so how do I go about doing that. There are some themes I have seen that look really good (watermarked, and liquid theme) are just 2 that I would like to put on my phone. Also I would like to change some icons and widgets with some custom ones but don't know how or where to get them? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks You

mamawm

Reaction score
check out go launcher, adw or launcher pro plus. they all have themes, icon packs, etc. that you can use to spruce up your phone without rooting.

OP
D

Disciple

Reaction score
Thank you

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums