Would anybody be willing to test out an ICS alpha for the Pro?

dettofatto

Reaction score
Well i've fixed the AC charging issue....
GSM which hopefully we get a little help from our buddies working on the Droid 2 Global
Camera (no ETA in sight)

Great! Can I port your rom over european droid pro? Which step can I follow? Thank you...!

sent from my Motosola!

wykjacky

Reaction score
Don't think u can port the rom to ur European pro for now.

Sent from my Nexus One using DroidForums

Reaction score
Here's another tidbit. Wifi works for connecting to existing networks but if you try to use it to create a hotspot using the built in it hangs trying to start wifi.

Sent from my DROID Pro using DroidForums

OP
J

JackpotClavin

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Actually I never tried to setup tethering but that's good. I'll work on that

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

claymoses

Reaction score
Does the camera not work with other camera apps either? I'm sure someone has tried, but I haven't seen any posts...

OP
J

JackpotClavin

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
I'm making a new build right now. I fixed the problem where the phone can't charge if the battery dies. In fact, I even added charging while off :-D Although I have to say, the phone does some funky things while charging while off. Like if you touch the screen, it may spaz out for for a sec with some funky colors but the green battery logo thing and percentage will come on a split second later. One weird thing I realized is that the keyboard lights and LED notification show when charging while off which I don't remember happening while stock

I haven't gotten any leads on GSM yet so sorry folks who have been waiting on GSM but at least it will have charging while off when GSM does work!

Gonna make a new thread now that this is getting pretty stable for future ROMs

Also, adding Torch

Freak4Dell

Reaction score
Glad to hear that you're working so hard on it. Unfortunately I'll have to wait until GSM is supported, but I know you'll get that implemented as soon as you are able to.

OP
J

JackpotClavin

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Glad to hear that you're working so hard on it. Unfortunately I'll have to wait until GSM is supported, but I know you'll get that implemented as soon as you are able to.

Absolutely :)

new thread has been made with latest zip btw