worth getting S3 if wife mandates I keep it 2 years?

jgmecarter

Reaction score

The new 1.5 snapdragon processor is a big jump compared to the nexus. and having 2 gigs of ram is a bigger jump than having a quad core device.

ryanr509

Reaction score
jgmecarter said:
The new 1.5 snapdragon processor is a big jump compared to the nexus. and having 2 gigs of ram is a bigger jump than having a quad core device.

Ya most ppl just see dual core as dual core like they are all the same. They don't understand how much better the s4 is than the other dual cores out. Paired with 2gb of ram which are phones OS is not even utilizing. Praying for a quad core with 3gb of ram and a 15 MP camera is like asking for a 12 cylinder engine but the car can only use 2 cylinders at a time.

scarrz

Reaction score
Lose the Bionic, get the S3

Just got the S3 came from a Bionic. No question the S3 is a better phone. The bionic camera is horrendous and the Galaxy S3 is quick and takes much better pics. I also like the screen and its lighter in the pocket. I was disappointed in the Bionic after all the delays, but the S3 has lived up to the hype.

hydog

Reaction score
Currently rocking a bionic. I take many pictures with it but the camera sucks
. The wife says I can get the S3 if I keep it for 2 years. Wait for something better or keep the S3? Thanks.

Get a different wife :)

Caesars

Reaction score
Better to ask for forgiveness lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

goeagles5039

Reaction score
The bionic WAS and IS ahead of the curve. The s3 is not the start of the next generation of phones. Its still dual core. The processor is just a better dual core. Within the next 18 months there will be WAY better phone.the bionic is still Badass and the s3 isn't a big enough jump yet if you want it to stay competitive for the next couple years. It's just overly hyped right now until the next big phone comes out

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

The Bionic sucks. I have had so many problems with my Bionic. Lost data, having to take out the battery, phone freezing, phone lagging, everything has gone wrong with my Bionic.

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
Just got the S3 came from a Bionic. No question the S3 is a better phone. The bionic camera is horrendous and the Galaxy S3 is quick and takes much better pics. I also like the screen and its lighter in the pocket. I was disappointed in the Bionic after all the delays, but the S3 has lived up to the hype.

How is the reception compared to the Bionic?