1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Worse Signal Strength After Gingerbread Update?

Discussion in 'HTC Droid Incredible 2' started by EmanP223, Sep 11, 2011.

1. EmanP223

EmanP223 New Member

A buddy was telling me that his I2 got it's update to GB 2 or so weeks ago and since then the signal strength has really sucked. He says that before the update, it was great, but after, pitifull. Is this a known issue or any work arounds? I had him pull the battery just in case and restart but it didn't halp at all. I'm showing 3 bars with my Charge and he has 0 bars.
  2. pjniez

pjniez New Member

I went from the Droid X to the Incredible 2 that already had Gingerbread on it. So I can't say what effect Gingerbread had. But, I can say that the signal in the Dinc2 is considerably worse than it was on my DX. Too bad too since this is my first HTC phone and I really like Sense!

Sent from my ADR6350 using DroidForums
  3. sboman_32

sboman_32 New Member

way to close to the equator for my taste...
    the recent update to 2.3.4 helps
Search tags for this page

gingerbread signal strength

when update to gingerbread my signal strength