Worse by the Day

maomao

Reaction score
there are so many things not working so i may not get them in the best order.

i can't get into the Market at all. when i click on it the window starts to open and quickly shuts itself. my navigation bar at the top of my phone is frequently full with those little error triangles. it's telling me there were (1) log-in errors everywhere and i need to (2) update at least 20 things.

one error message i get a lot - of course right this second i cannot recall when and where but often - is "com.google.com.apps"

the sound does not always work. makes NetFlix and YouTube not always so fun. not even sure this is connected but the timing is hard to miss.

i can no longer download anything. i am job hunting. my only means of sending out resumes is to download the PDF - then it opens in QuickOffice and i can send it as an attachment. right now i am f-ed. so right now i cannot send resumes. if i can't get them on my phone i can't send them. at least i have not figured out how else to do this. remember - i can't get into the Market. i have no access to new apps or upgrades.

before that my downloads were no longer showing up on my download log.
then sometimes i would download something, open it and not be able to find it again. suddenly i figured that i could not longer look on my download log but i had to look in "Files." WHY? i found the downloads under download before!

i cannot describe in words the deterioration that phone life has been since JB 4.1.2 came into being. yuck. i am the one that many of my friends come to for tech help. scary.

can anyone help? thank you so so so so much. ;)

OP
maomao

maomao

Reaction score
Not this time. BTDT previously when it turned out I didn't need to. So wanted to ask about it first. :(

"Security is always excessive until it's not enough." —*Robbie Sinclair, Head of Security, Country Energy, NSW AUS
Sent from my DROID RAZR via Droid Forums

OP
maomao

maomao

Reaction score
So I jumped in and did the presidential action on this nice beast. Still reloading but it's certainly working better so far.

Thanks. Just needed the encouragement of that obvious question. ;-)