1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Worry free?

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by MdicnMan, Dec 27, 2011.

1. MdicnMan

MdicnMan New Member

So I am getting a new Bionic sent out under the worry free guarantee (HDMI and reboot issues) and it will show up on day 13. Do I get another 14 days now for issues? I know it does't extend the ability to return it because I don't like it, but if this one is bad, I don't.want a CLN.

Sent from my Touchpad using Tapatalk
  2. garrett

garrett Beta Team Theme Developer Developer

unfortunately you don't.... if you run into issues with the one being sent to you your only option is to get a warranty replacement.

honestly i wouldnt be surprised if the one on its way to you now is a CLN since so many have been returned already.
  3. MdicnMan

MdicnMan New Member

If the one I get tomorrow is a CLN they are getting it back. I didn't even have to ask for new, she said it was being ordered as new since I was within the 14 days.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
  4. Droid-Xer

Droid-Xer Super Moderator Premium Member

Within 14 days its a new one. After 14 days you will probably get a rrefurbished unit.