1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Worried

Discussion in 'MIKRADLE' started by Wolf Irotisha, Oct 31, 2010.

1. Wolf Irotisha

Wolf Irotisha New Member

Ok, So im getting kinda worried about mikey. Usually im able to get ahold of him. (been working closley with him on a "special" Cradle) and lately he hasnt responded to ANY of my emails. the last email that he sent me had me kinda worried. I dont know if he wants me to share what was in that email but just know. It was something that SHOUDLNT of been taken lightly. Does anyone have any infor about mikey. Right now i really dont care that u havent gotten my mikradle. all i care about is his well being. Any info will help/.

Thanks

Wolfy
    Last edited: Oct 31, 2010
  2. jstafford1

jstafford1 Super Moderator

It's been a while since he posted but shows activity yesterday around 11am on here.
  3. spaz33g

spaz33g Rescue Squad

When was the last time you talked to him?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App
  4. Wolf Irotisha

Wolf Irotisha New Member

Weird. Well at least the showing of him active relieves SOME of the stress. Still worried about him. Thanks for the Update ^..^

@spaz Who?
  5. jstafford1

jstafford1 Super Moderator

I will see if any of the admins have more info for you.
  6. spaz33g

spaz33g Rescue Squad

Mikey

7. Wolf Irotisha

Wolf Irotisha New Member

LOL who were u asking that to? swy little tired.
  8. spaz33g

spaz33g Rescue Squad

Lol directed at you, no worries its late

9. Wolf Irotisha

Wolf Irotisha New Member

Oh ok. Well last time I talked to mikey was... I think either begining of this month or late last month. It was when he sent out the mass email saying orders were shipped.

10. cuskit

cuskit New Member

Hi, I'll copy here what I've posted in my other threads:

Hello all and welcome back mikey to my mess. I have been out of state for the last couple+ weeks, and was sure hoping to come back to better news than this. I will be back to my shop Friday afternoon and will try to figure out what has happened. Apparently there are up to a couple of dozen orders still not accounted for. I can honestly say that I did have a very "touchy" encounter with my post office manager the day after I dropped of all those last orders. I had received a call from them to come in for a conference, apparently I had created a shambles by just leaving all the packages for them to process. They did not like that, and words escalated to quite a bruha between he and I. Going past this, I had left there under the impression that all was well and all orders would be processed that day. I left for a necessary "out of state" visit.

I can't say what the status is presently, but I do have well over 100 cradles in all colors in stock ready for shipping at my shop. When I get back Friday, I'll wade through this mess and send out replacements to any who have not yet received their order. I would ask any reading here to contact me through my email address: mikey06@optonline.net and let me know if they have not received their order as of tomorrows mail. Looking through the mail from the last week or so I can see there are about one dozen who have requested status - I'm hoping that's about all there are. I will answer all mails on Friday night and Saturday, please allow me until I get a handle on things Friday when I return before sending out replies. I WILL respond to all. And I promise EVERY person who has ordered will get their cradles. Or a refund if that is preferred. I'll reiterate what I've said many times - if you want a refund just ask at mikey06@optonline.net - no refund has ever not been sent! All monies still sit in my PayPal account - I have not withdrawn any money since back in May for any order not received. This is not about money.

That's it for now, meanwhile, I will be back on the weekend posting updates. So, please - email me at mikey06@optonline if you have NOT yet received your order as of tomorrows mail. I will not be using forum posts to update shipping status, I can only do it through emails, and preferably the address you used to place your order. I can't repeat enough times how confusing it is to read posts asking for status with just a forum name - which I don't always have on record with orders - some never include that. So help me help you by sending email that includes the name and email address that was on your original order.

Thanks, and can I say sorry for those inconvenienced? For I truly am. Apparently I waited too long to stop orders before this escalated to with too many messed up orders. Hoping to be on top of all this by the weekend. mikey

It's okay to be frustrated, but please don't be worried. At least not about not getting your orders! That I can promise. And thanks again for those with kind words. Meanwhile, I'll be back this weekend - mikey

cuskit New Member

UPDATE:

Guys (and girls), it's 4:00 am in the morning - I'm working a non-stop marathon until Xmas Eve. Between back ordered Mikradles and regular cabinet shop work - I WILL NOT disappoint ANYBODY for Christmas. I've got one other guy working beside me for the duration - neither of us will be sleeping until both businesses are completed for Xmas. Of course - Mikradle is the big push until the weekend as these must all be mailed by Monday latest to ensure EVERYBODY has their order by Xmas.

Chris (my worker) and I will NOT LET ANYBODY DOWN! Please trust that regardless of anything in the past - we will be making all happy for at least Xmas Day. I don't mind you all dropping in a note here and there, but no need to question if your order is shipped, going to be shipped or is in progress. We know every order on the books and will fulfill all. I don't need, urging, reminders, etc. Not being snide - but I do know who ordered, and with the present situation I will not be logging in here every day to read who is wondering about the status of their order. If you have not received it yet - be assured it IS being completed and shipping in time for Xmas.

Thanks all - I'll be back here Tuesday. And all will have gone out long before that. Can I please just have these next few days to concentrate (Chris and I) on working to do this? I know I deserve all the flak you can throw at me - but please save that until Tuesday. Then you can womp on me as much as you wish...

Meanwhile - the attached photos show work in progress. Yea, there's quite a few here! More than half are inventory for after the first of the year (the ones not stained or lacquered yet). But we are concentrating on completing orders first. Just thought maybe some of you would feel better to see work in being done. My shop has actually got cradles spread all over the place. And we need the shop 100% clear by Sunday to begin finishing a kitchen as well as a huge "L" shaped desk (16' x 12') for a customer also promised for Xmas. If anyone lives close by - we could use an extra pair of hands or so.. It's Chris and I non-stop and Paul working 8:00am-7:00pm until all is finished. Believe me - we are giving it our all.

On one or more of those boxes you see there is a name that matches yours (if you have not yet received yours). Some have been shipped in the last few days, more going out today, more tomorrow and then the last between Saturday and Monday. Please trust me that your order is in those mentioned herein...

Thanks - Happy Holidays and see you all on Tuesday. mikey

[​IMG]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x765.[​IMG][​IMG]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x765.[​IMG][​IMG]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x765.[​IMG][​IMG]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x765.[​IMG][​IMG]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x765.[​IMG][​IMG]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x765.[​IMG][​IMG]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x765.[​IMG][​IMG]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x765.[​IMG][​IMG]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x765.[​IMG][​IMG]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x765.[​IMG][​IMG]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x765.[​IMG]
  12. Wolf Irotisha

Wolf Irotisha New Member

Well its wednesday the 29 @ 3.07 pm pst, and i still have yet to recieve my dock. mikey. whats going on. you know ive been patient with this. but its starting to get to me. anyone reading this dont let this little question discourage u. mikey has alot of stuff on his plate right now. as you can read from above.
  13. cuskit

cuskit New Member

All orders were sent out, some not until Friday morning (Xmas Eve). Due to Xmas on Saturday and the subsequent crippling snow storm we had here in NJ (roads closed until Wednesday - some still not plowed as of tonight, Thursday) mail going out was and has been delayed. But as stated, ALL ORDERS are now in the USPS system, and will be arriving within days to all who are waiting. All orders are coming USPS First Class Mail (usually 2-5 business days in transit). Thanks to all for their patience, have a safe and happy New Years, and I'll be looking forward to hopefully good posts as these all hit their new owners in the next few days. mikey
  14. nybadboy11

nybadboy11 New Member

hes fine he will be back soon busy with fam
  15. cuskit

cuskit New Member