'World's First' Audio Dock for Galaxy Tab Devices: iLuv iSM524 ArtStation Pro

Discussion in 'Android News' started by dgstorm, Dec 13, 2011.

1. dgstorm

dgstorm Editor in Chief Staff Member Premium Member

[​IMG]

If you have lamented the fact that your Galaxy Tab device does not have any type of compatible audio docking station, then you might rejoice at this news. the company iLuv just unveiled their new iSM524 ArtStation Pro, that is designed to give you the "world's first Galaxy Tab compatible audio dock". The dock comes with the company's jAura Sound technology, an IR remote and a 3.5mm auxiliary input. Furthermore, the dock's arm rotates for portrait or landscape viewing, and it also tilts to give you multiple usable viewing angles. According to the company it is compatible with all current devices in the Galaxy Tab family, and will cost $149.99. Here's the full press release below:

Source: AndroidTablets.net via iLuv
  2. johnomaz

johnomaz Well-Known Member

This is why there should be some kind of standardization for Android tablets. Even if it is a dock connector in a certain location of sorts, but many cool things could be produced for them. Same with the phones. I know most phones use the same USB port on them, but if the location changes constantly, its useless.
  3. ilikemoneygreen

ilikemoneygreen New Member

I am with having a standardization (me and you both used auto correct huh?) of tablets. put the ports in the same spot so i dont have to buy 3 docks with 3 devices.
  4. akhenax

akhenax Well-Known Member

Too late for all that. Tablets and phones have two things in common: micro usb, and headphone jacks. Give me a "dock" where there is a usb cable and a headphone output cable, and I'll be happy.

Oh, and of course make the dock caddy adjustable to fit multiple sizes of devices.
    Last edited: Dec 14, 2011
  5. azules9780

azules9780 New Member

Yeah, I'm with him^^^^ As long as the dock caddy can support different devices via usb and audio jack with an adjustable caddy, I'm good. I would rather have that than be stuck in the same phone that sorta suits my needs versus having a phone that suits my needs perfectly and a generalized dock.
Search tags for this page
g galaxy tab 2 sound dock

galaxy tab 2 sounddock

galaxy tab audio input

samsung galaxy tab 2 10.1 sound dock
samsung galaxy tab 2 sound dock

samsung galaxy tab audio input

sound dock for galaxy tab 2

sound dock for samsung galaxy tab 2

sound dock for samsung tab 2

sound dock samsung galaxy tab 2
sound dock samsung tab 2