World of Warcraft

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
Imagine if WOW was available for the Droid.

Rayv

Reaction score
They actually have the blizzard authenticator app for the droid (instead of using the paid keychain type). That fact almost made me want to renew my acct haha.

pyro6128

Reaction score
yea i stopped playing right before burning crusade came out. I still get tempted to play every now and then, like when I saw the authentication app.

Rayv

Reaction score
They actually have the blizzard authenticator app for the droid (instead of using the paid keychain type). That fact almost made me want to renew my acct haha.

Don't do it! Stay away! Resist all temptation.

Hahahaha, I think I can resist. They just announced non combat pets coming to Aion. That was the only thing I was missing :D

modified

Reaction score
I quit right before WOTLK came out but i play on private servers now. Free and fun :)

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
run away as far as you can from WoW!!!!! lol

i played for years, but quit about a year ago... actually i was permabanned :icon_ devil:

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
If this thread is still alive or if anyone really cares, I used to play WoW. Was good enough to get ranked in the top 1000 in Arena...did some raiding too but i quit the game competely a month or two after the start of the Argent Tournament raid.

Last edited:

Getaphixx

Reaction score
Dwarf priests rule...

Or at least they used to..

HAHA

I used to play ungodly amounts of hours on that game..

I haven't played in a year..

I was a pretty dern good holy priest..

Stopped playing 1 month after LK came out.. I might come back.. but just to play around and level a bit.. Casual..

Google my name.. Getaphixx.. you'll see..

List of Asterix characters - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Rayv

Reaction score
Anybody on gilneas?
LOL Gilneas was my original server. I raided there for the first 2 or so years I played, alliance. The last two years I raided as horde on Staghelm. IF for some reason I took up the game again I would probably transfer back to gilneas to play with old friends there and make my BE priest a space goat.

choklitcow

Reaction score
I still play too much. In fact most of my posting on this forum comes during raid downtime :). Took a 6 month break off and sold my original account for 1g. Back to playing now until expansion when I feel I am finally done. I log in for two nights of boredom anymore, unfortunately. Only thing keeping me around is the friendships.

OP
Sam

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Anybody on gilneas?
LOL Gilneas was my original server. I raided there for the first 2 or so years I played, alliance. The last two years I raided as horde on Staghelm. IF for some reason I took up the game again I would probably transfer back to gilneas to play with old friends there and make my BE priest a space goat.

if you wanna come back, i know of a few good alliance guilds that could use more people ;)

Moondonkey

Reaction score
I played a lot a couple of years ago. Quit right before the the level cap went to 80. Had to quit, It was taking up to much of my time.

I was the main tank for one of the best raiding guilds on my server. I had a lvl 60 Tauren warrior all decked out in purples.

I miss the game sometimes, but I can''t go back, I have to much to do in RL.