Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Well according the the head of the Judgement day followers, who incorrectly reported the end of the world on several other occasions, says the world will end today at 5 PM EST by fire. So, if this happens, at least we won't have to worry about any updates..

screaminz2002

Reaction score
No one is cruel enough to end the world on Friday.. We all know it will be Monday morning BEFORE work starts. Crazy people sheesh..:crazy:

OP
Shadez

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
No one is cruel enough to end the world on Friday.. We all know it will be Monday morning BEFORE work starts. Crazy people sheesh..:crazy:

Yea but with my luck, that Monday would be the start of my vacation ..

GeLopez

Reaction score
ok ok, ill jump in this train to nowhere.

if the world ends today, can i at least say that i hated not being able to play with the nexus prime.
or maybe it will be on the next time the world ends.

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
If the world is ending, why tell everyone? Lol, potentially creating mass panic for nothing. And with that comes my side question, didn't that guy have a stroke? Unfortunetly i'm not sure how many more fun predictions he has in him... they are entertaining though. :frown:

Heywood

Reaction score
Literally was lmao listening to that chowder head this morning on the news. What the *hell indeed...this world is wacky

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

tuffD1

Reaction score
I'm gonna hate myself for not being prepared, if this loon keeps crying wolf. And when he does, I still wont be ready. Smh

Sent from my CushZero D¹ using DroidForums

rck76

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yup, we're still here. Maybe 12/21/12?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

rck76

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
That's my 23rd birthday, your all invited to a global going away/birthday party in Alabama

Liberated X2

Oh cool, thanks for the invite:p

OP
Shadez

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69

Planking... all's I have to say about that is.... why? If you want to take a nap just take a nap. Don't give the false pretense that you're doing some new obscure thing that no one really cares about and makes you look like an idiot.

I dunno if anyone watches family guy, but when they did the flashback where Peter was a Mayan, and they broke the calender in 1/2 by accident, the one Mayan said to Peter, should we glue it back together? And Peter's reply, "No let's hide it on them heh heh" .. Guess its one of those, ya gotta see it things.. :)

rck76

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah, probably just people pulling a prank on Harold Camping. Hopefully no one got hurt. I did read that Camping was beating them with his cane though. As far as the myan calendar goes, I wonder if our world would be any different if people didn't know about it.