Workout Apps...

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
What's your favorite? I would like to find one that can track with graphs and such. Also keep track of personal records.....thank you in advance.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

issues636

Reaction score
i've heard Gymbook is one of the better ones. although it is a pay app. i haven't downloaded it yet cause i don't see the need to dish out the cash when i'm still looking for a decent gym to sign up for anyway, it wouldn't get much use for me. but if you wanna look into that if you don't mind paying for one, from what i read online it's worth the money. and you always have that 24 hours to refund it if you don't like it.

OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I just might give it the 24 hour go around.

Thanks bud.

Phreaker47

Reaction score
I've been using Gymbook for a few weeks now, and although there will probably be a thing or two here and there you'll wish for that it lacks, it's still the only app I've found that's actually usable for this purpose. I don't think it has graphs, but all the standard stat tracking is there, and once you have set up all your routines it's easy to enter all your set info during the workout without disrupting your flow.

Just be sure to set up your routines prior to going to the gym, and add any exercises you do that aren't in the included list. That way you aren't spending too much time messing around with it when you are there.

Once you get into your routines for the second time around, you'll see your previous set stats at the bottom of the screen so you can be sure to know what it takes to one-up yourself.

You can also track your BMI and other stats.

I like it... I don't need to carry around a notepad anymore.

Reduvid

Reaction score
Check out endomondo. Has all the graph stuff, workout timer with goal. Automatically uploads to endomondo website and facebook/twitter if you want.

mikespe

Reaction score
Jefit is the standard for Android workout apps (weight training AND cardio)...includes graphs, animations, routines, etc. There is a separate animation installer for the animated exercises. Free & paid versions available. Set up all your routines at home & you're good to go!