1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Working?

Discussion in 'Cyanogenmod - D2' started by xzillerationer, Aug 5, 2011.

1. xzillerationer

xzillerationer New Member

I know CM7 works, but what exactly is working, and what isn't? I don't have time to read through 135 pages, so Im quickly asking now. Just a list will be very helpful, sorry if I sound new, I don't frequent these parts too often, mainly xda, but its wicked slow these days, so I decided to a start coming here.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums
  2. DiddyKong

DiddyKong New Member

Only think I've noticed is my alt lock key doesn't work.but I think if u press the alt button twice it does the same thing.

Sent from my DROID2 CM7
  3. havens1515

havens1515 New Member

alt-lock key isn't working (but as noted above, there is a work-around)
    USB (including charging) needs to be plugged-unplugged-plugged to work (unless you turn off USB Debugging, then it works as expected)
    Stock live-wallpapers do not work (but any that are downloaded from the market or other sources DO work)
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2011
  4. tattedupboy

tattedupboy New Member

Also the voice search key on the physical keyboard (the one with the microphone on it) doesn't work and neither does bluetooth voice dialing.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums