Droid Firefighter

Reaction score
Indiana (and that is close enough for the internet
Current Phone Model
S8
Last edited:

Blown03

Reaction score
Thx for posting man.. Was out of town for wedding and didn't get a chance.. Did skype my dad while on highway using 3g and running navigator.. Worked perfect! My iphone 4 using dad was quite impressed lol
Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
I'm using this on my droid 3 and it seems to be working :)...YAY

Sent from my DROID 3 directly to YOU!

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL

Everything seems to work on my Droid 3 except for the camera on my end. I can see the video of the person on the other end (from a PC), but the Droid 3's front camera never comes on for me. They can hear me, but not see me.

Blown03

Reaction score

Everything seems to work on my Droid 3 except for the camera on my end. I can see the video of the person on the other end (from a PC), but the Droid 3's front camera never comes on for me. They can hear me, but not see me.

sometimes on my inc-2, video doesn't always start when call does.. you have to tap the video button on the screen... perhaps this may help!

craigpicc

Reaction score
Hey Guys. I found a file on XDA and have installed it and uninstalled it several time and it wont work. To be clear, I am using:

skype_2.1.0.46_v10-1 which is the latest version from the XDA link:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=11

Are there any specific setting you guys are using? XDA suggests a number of variations on advanced setting, but i have a tried them with no luck. Interestingly, I think it may have something to do with my front cam bc it wont stay toggled to front...it keeps going back to the rear icon on the ui. I get no video at all.

any help would greatly be appreciated. i am on the Inc2 with the new GB updated in july.

thanks.

nikecar

Reaction score
If you install the blue iconed skype app from the market(VZW installed is the white icon) you will get video. Under settings of the blue market on, once you logged in, there is a checkbox towards the end that enables video.

I'm nonrooted with gb and have used it without issue.

Sent from someplace, and with something that you need not worry about.