Working On Next Version (2.0)

OP
ChevyNo1

ChevyNo1

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Also - I will be putting information/locations on Twitter FIRST - so to get the beta - you will have to hit my Twitter page (in my signature) ;)

nathan66669

Reaction score
will this version have a blue theme? All my friends love the blue on 5.0+ on my D1...

It makes me the coolest cat around

OP
ChevyNo1

ChevyNo1

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
will this version have a blue theme? All my friends love the blue on 5.0+ on my D1...

It makes me the coolest cat around

Yep! BETA release will ONLY be my usual blue theme :)

haxerpaylay

Reaction score
Also - I will be putting information/locations on Twitter FIRST - so to get the beta - you will have to hit my Twitter page (in my signature) ;)

Read this, instantly went to market downloaded twitter, made an account, activity following you now. Lol

Twitter is kinda weird trying to figure it out right now...

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Getsome122

Reaction score
Will be awaiting the RC version patiently. Going on vacation and need the video cam working for those amusing moments of future blackmail. Lol

Am expecting great things.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

supermatt9

Reaction score
In case you missed it - a beta version of the rom has dropped. Check chevy's twitter for more info: Doug Boreland (ChevyNo1Droid) on Twitter

Don't know if you remember or not Chevy, but way back in post #4 of this thread I said I'd kiss you right on the lips if you made this happen. Well....pucker up my friend cause I'm coming in!

OP
ChevyNo1

ChevyNo1

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
In case you missed it - a beta version of the rom has dropped. Check chevy's twitter for more info: Doug Boreland (ChevyNo1Droid) on Twitter

Don't know if you remember or not Chevy, but way back in post #4 of this thread I said I'd kiss you right on the lips if you made this happen. Well....pucker up my friend cause I'm coming in!

Ha ha ha!!

JNEHAMA

Reaction score
@chevyNo1droid

Thank you for a lovely rom. Just finished installing it from CM7. Went without a hitch and it definitely flies. Really nice work. I had one question : is there a version that does not wipe data and cache. After I installed the rom I restored data from a CM7 nandroid so my current theme applied. I've had no issues but I would love to restore your status bar icons, but I'm not sure where to find them. I was hoping to flash the rom without a wipe to return to your framework as there is no default ss theme in the theme chooser. Not a big deal but I thought I'd ask.

Appreciation drink on its way in the morning. I really love it. Thanks again.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

OP
ChevyNo1

ChevyNo1

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
@chevyNo1droid

Thank you for a lovely rom. Just finished installing it from CM7. Went without a hitch and it definitely flies. Really nice work. I had one question : is there a version that does not wipe data and cache. After I installed the rom I restored data from a CM7 nandroid so my current theme applied. I've had no issues but I would love to restore your status bar icons, but I'm not sure where to find them. I was hoping to flash the rom without a wipe to return to your framework as there is no default ss theme in the theme chooser. Not a big deal but I thought I'd ask.

I do not have a version yet that does not wipe - but I am likely going to remove that in the next update, and let the user do the wiping - especially since it seems to 'take' better!

Thanks!

JNEHAMA

Reaction score
@chevyNo1droid

I do not have a version yet that does not wipe - but I am likely going to remove that in the next update, and let the user do the wiping - especially since it seems to 'take' better!

Thanks!

I just picked up a bug. I decided to reflash and do a manual set up. When I try to enable alternative keyboards it doesn't take. I get a check mark in settings on the first one but none in any of the others and even the checked off one fails to show up in input method list. Can only use the android keyboard. If you have a possible fix, Ill stick it out,but can't stand the default keyboard. I have tried enabling through settings directly and from the app(which works on cm7) with no luck. Tried four different keyboards. Thanks for any input.

And there are a fair number of TV's.

Last edited:
OP
ChevyNo1

ChevyNo1

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
@chevyNo1droid

Thanks!

I just picked up a bug. I decided to reflash and do a manual set up. When I try to enable alternative keyboards it doesn't take. I get a check mark in settings on the first one but none in any of the others and even the checked off one fails to show up in input method list. Can only use the android keyboard. If you have a possible fix, Ill stick it out,but can't stand the default keyboard. I have tried enabling through settings directly and from the app(which works on cm7) with no luck. Tried four different keyboards. Thanks for any input.

I have Swiftkey - installed it, enabled it, went into MMS, longpressed on the 'To' field, selected 'input method', selected swiftkey, and boom, it is working ...

'fair number of TV's'? What is that?

JNEHAMA

Reaction score

Thanks!

I have Swiftkey - installed it, enabled it, went into MMS, longpressed on the 'To' field, selected 'input method', selected swiftkey, and boom, it is working ...

'fair number of TV's'? What is that?

That's what I tried to do and it failed. Maybe my download isnt the best. Im going to give it another try with a download to the PC. Is there an md5sum so I can verify because I'm having lots of fc's as well.