1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Working HTC Flashlight APP for the Droid DNA Prior to Release.

Discussion in 'Android News' started by DroidModderX, Nov 19, 2012.

1. DroidModderX

DroidModderX Moderator Staff Member Premium Member Premium Member

[​IMG]

The Droid DNA has been a miniature hot bed seeing as that its release date is not for a couple of days. We have an unlocked bootloader, we have root, we have custom recoveries, we have an unsecure kernel, and now we have a working Flashlight app. I know not the hugest of developments, but it is one thing that I can not live without. This is just an apk. It is not a flashable.zip.

To install you will download the file at the source link. Then use "ADB install (filename)"

Hopefully the unlocked bootloader will still be a thing on Wednesday, and hopefully their will still be plenty of intrest on the part of the development community to keep the mods coming on this sweet device!

Via XDA
  2. pwrdbykyank

pwrdbykyank New Member

The tiny flashlight app worked just fine, no root no nothing needed. I think all flashlight apps work just fine
  3. JoeyJ

JoeyJ New Member

Don't know why HTC wouldn't put a flashlight app on the phone. My inc2 has one already on it stock
  4. jseah

jseah New Member

The Thunderbolt had one as well. I believe HTC dropped the flashlight app from Sense right after the Incredible 2. I'm not sure about the Rhyme, but the Rezound didn't have the flashlight app either.
Search tags for this page
dna flashlight
does the droid dna have a flashlight

droid dna flashlight

droid dna how to use flashlight
flashlight app for droid dna
flashlight for dna
flashlight for droid dna
flashlight on htc dna

htc dna flashlight

htc dna flashlight app
htc droid dna flashlight