Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
Ok I know I saw some talk about the Kernel.. Did you guys try to pull the stock kernel and run it with CM10? I am having issues finding much info on the Spec 2. From what I see it is still ICS 4.0.4 stock correct?

micrors4

Reaction score
Yes, it is still on ICS 4.0.4 and I haven't tried to pull the kernel to run with CM10 because I lack the knowledge to do so, we just merely took the ROMS from the korean version of the spectrum 2 and flashed them.

OP
asianflavor

asianflavor

Reaction score
I have not anyway to run fastboot command. There is no bootloader or recovery to boot into. There is a download mode, but it will not take any adb or fastboot command. I did a nandroid restore my boot.img during CM10 and stock. Did not fix the issue. Is there anything you want me to pull from my old phone? I am rooting and restoring my replacement now.

agt7575

Reaction score
Stupid question, but how exactly do I use the LTE2 2INIT RECOVERY app? I installed the app the clicked on the 2init recovery option. After a half second I get a notification box saying "success". Then I proceed to click on the Reboot Recovery option and the phone proceeds to reboot but after it gets to the LG symbol the phone then goes blank and all I get is a black screen. I let it sit for a few minutes thinking that it was still loading, but nothing happens. I hold down the power button and reboot the phone and try it all again with the same results.

Am I missing something? Do I need to install something prior to using this app? If so, what and how? Sorry, first phone I had that the bootloader was locked an no procedures available to unlock it.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Reaction score
As much as I wanted other phones this one has potential and it will be amazing to help and experience the initial US Roms. I just wish I could contribute coding

JimiMack

Reaction score
Stupid question, but how exactly do I use the LTE2 2INIT RECOVERY app? I installed the app the clicked on the 2init recovery option. After a half second I get a notification box saying "success". Then I proceed to click on the Reboot Recovery option and the phone proceeds to reboot but after it gets to the LG symbol the phone then goes blank and all I get is a black screen. I let it sit for a few minutes thinking that it was still loading, but nothing happens. I hold down the power button and reboot the phone and try it all again with the same results.

Am I missing something? Do I need to install something prior to using this app? If so, what and how? Sorry, first phone I had that the bootloader was locked an no procedures available to unlock it.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Is your phone rooted, it has to be rooted for the LTE2 Recovery to work.

Duples

Reaction score
Any word on this CM10 Rom? I would love to have ROMS starting coming out for this phone.

JimiMack

Reaction score
Any word on this CM10 Rom? I would love to have ROMS starting coming out for this phone.

You are not going to see any Roms till the bootloader is cracked, and this one is locked down tight. Miller has been working on this for a couple of months and so far has had no luck. The best thing we can hope for as of now would be a JB update.

Reaction score
You are not going to see any Roms till the bootloader is cracked, and this one is locked down tight. Miller has been working on this for a couple of months and so far has had no luck. The best thing we can hope for as of now would be a JB update.

It may seem that way, but I remain hopeful. As shown its already done outside the US and technically already done here. Just some side effects.

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130401_110640.png
    ForumRunner_20130401_110640.png
    134.1 KB · Views: 225
Reaction score
Is it normal to have all you internet memory wiped by any zip flashed?

Sent from my VS930 4G using Droid Forums

micrors4

Reaction score
^ Probably

We don't have the bootloader cracked in any form, we can boot into CWM and flash ROMs like many other verizon android phones, still a long way off.

Reaction score
^ Probably

We don't have the bootloader cracked in any form, we can boot into CWM and flash ROMs like many other verizon android phones, still a long way off.

Well warning to all it might happen. Entire internal storage

Reaction score
Still remain hopeful. Especially since it technically has already been done over seas and almost worked here. Keeping fingers crossed