I finally got to the root cause of poor audio quality in Froyo when streaming Pandora over 3G. There is an AAC hardware acceleration library that is misbehaving. This isn't really a fix as much as it is a workaround and it can be done through terminal emulator provided you have root access or you can use root explorer. I only have an OG Droid, so I don't know if this will work for other phones or not. The library in question is libOMX.TI.AAC.decode.so and it is located in system/lib. Simply rename the file and that should do it. I renamed mine libOMX.TI.AAC.decode.bak. Since I don't have root explorer, I used the terminal emulator included with CM6.1 1. Set your system partition to read write mount -o remount,rw -t yaffs2 /dev/block/ mtdblock3 /system or some roms have scripts for this and in my experience it's always been sysrw 2. cd system/lib 3. mv libOMX.TI.AAC.decode.so libOMX.TI.AAC.decode.bak 4. set your system partition back to read only mount -o remount,ro -t yaffs2 /dev/block/ mtdblock3 /system or some roms have scripts for this and in my experience it's always been sysro The only negative side effect I've run accross with this is I lost about 200 points on my quadrant score. I'll gladly take perfect audio quality over some number on a benchmark. Let me know if this works for everyone!