Words With Friends (iPhone) - Similar game for Droid?

debdroid1a

Reaction score
I just emailed a suggestion to newtoy as well and have yet to hear anything back. All my friends with the iphone all have this app and I've been scouring android market for something similiar and nothing exists! So frustrating! Droid is a better phone it just needs better apps asap!

don't forget to bug them on their facebook fan pages too!

Newtoy Inc. | Facebook

Words with Friends | Facebook

If we bug them, they will port!

I e-mailed them with the question

Hi,
When do you think the Android App for this will be available?
Thank you
Deb

and this is the response I got

Thanks for your interest!
We are indeed exploring the Android platform, and we're very excited about it, too! But we're not ready to announce anything just yet. =)
Stay tuned!
http://www.newtoyinc.com

For now I'm using WordFued and I like that. but i like options too...

dajakal

Reaction score
I just want to throw out props to Word Feud free. Got the game the other day and am spending way too much time enjoying it!

tiffanyTPA

Reaction score
I miss this game! I had to forfeit 4 ongoing games when I switched providers! Haha

Get an iPod touch. That's how I play...since I am a Droid user too. I wish they had it for Droid.
:icon_ banana:

levelm

Reaction score
I use WordWise Pro and enjoy it. They now have cross platform support so now you can go word crazy on your iphlop buddies.

wwbattle1.jpg

Aviedo

Reaction score
Better Alternative

There is a very similar game in the Market Place called Word Feud. I have been playing with fellow Droid owners. You can't play with iphone users but at least we now have a "scrabble like" game of our own.

Feel free to challange me to a game. My user name is Aviedo.dancedroid

paphialex

Reaction score
*UPDATE* Word with Friends

Newtoy actually responded to me within hours.

"Hello Newtoy,

Are their any plans to create a Word with Friends for the Droids? Hopefully one that can play across the board?

--
Best Regards,
Paphialex"

"Yes, we're working on it now. "

Sweet!

ntrddragn

Reaction score
words with friends...meh...word feud been pretty solid for me. and we even have a tournament going on here on this forum. so newtoy can stay with the iphone.

SLO Life

Reaction score
Well, that's a bummer! My iPhone friends want me to play Scrabble with them (WWF version) and I guess that's not going to happen for awhile. :angry: