WORDFEUD members

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by jpeeps05, Aug 30, 2010.

1. jpeeps05

jpeeps05 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I just thought i would start a link where members can put in there id's so its easy to start up games with other wordfeud players. You can also put in which type of board you like to play on! Play you soon!

jpeeps05- original or random boards

2. poooookah78

poooookah78 Member

Ratings:
    +2
    poooookah78 - ready to play right now lol

3. kirra27

kirra27 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    MechEng2723 Usually play original board, but I don't have a preference.

4. Jedijesus95

Jedijesus95 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Jedijesus95 - I prefer traditional but I can do random.

5. thaBrad

thaBrad New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    thaBrad- any board I guess

6. kdmhongshi

kdmhongshi Member

Ratings:
    +0
    kdmhong - any board, usually very active, so you wont have to wait 5 hours for a play. chatting is fun too, don't mind meeting new pals.

7. debdroid1a

debdroid1a Member

Ratings:
    +6
    deb123 -- I'm not very good and lose often... but have won a few... ;) so if you're good and need a player to just not even thinkg... you can contact me.
    I like any board. On random though I seem to win easier... lol...

8. ntrddragn

ntrddragn Member

Ratings:
    +6
    sn is justdoit i played with a few people from this forum already :) im responsive M-F during work hours. LOL

9. onmyway

onmyway Member

One of those places where we have a lot of sweet t
    Ratings:
    +0
    I was preferthebook but removed the app. I am slightly going through some withdrawls....nobody hardly would finish a game with me. I guess too many years of me v/s the scrabble computer game? I lost one game...it was great..so I hope the rest of you have fun doing battle.

10. debdroid1a

debdroid1a Member

Ratings:
    +6
    Did they stop playing because you where so far? I had that happen once. I usually kept playing even if they were 100 points ahead.
    Except this last game, I couldn't do anything. I tried but it wouldn't accept it as a word. And I just could't see anything else I could do...

11. onmyway

onmyway Member

Ratings:
    +0
    There were close games, and games that the other opponent would just let the match expire. The one and only match I withdrew on was waiting a day to play and spelling tears and another day later the word mop, that went on for two days and as soon as that last three letter word hit the board I was outta there. I knew I was getting desperate when I nearly begged a rematch from someone I had just played. Most matches stayed in range of 50 points each.

I begged one person that was kind to acknowledge a comment about an word that threw me and I had to look it up. I was getting gun shy at what the next opponent would or would not do, finish, play. So---I got out while there werest ill positives.

12. babetteorama

babetteorama New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I'll play you, onmyway

Is that your screen name? Does anyone know if there is a list of approved words? Wordfeud accepts some crazy words, but then is rejecting TI and RE and other approved Scrabble words that are on Scrabble - Learning the 2-letter Words

My wordfeud name is babetteorama

13. onmyway

onmyway Member

Ratings:
    +0
    It was "preferthebook" but not out there anymore. I reinstalled it played a couple of absolutely spanking great games and then it happened...I got another one of those opponents who had the audacity to chat to me thanks for playing, they hated waiting around six hours to play someone, I commented back I agreed...and then silence for six hours. It wasnt midnight, no comment or hey hopping a plane. So...it just left me kinda cold. I really think I have played against my laptop scrabble game for too many years that co-dependency of friends and family does not exist because we do not play at the same level first off
    [One level under champion] and second they bought into the other product that the version four
    made angry. We know its name I am just not in the mood for the drama.....i am going on second night in a row with my youngest little person having low numbers, so I am not sleeping well. He is a diabetic. Okay with all that said....I took the game off and I have downloaded a different small ball matching game that helps me waste time when I get idle or antsy. I am a scrabble junkie too and should revisit because I went the scrabble page and downloaded, or tried to the scrabble version onto my droid because it was linux but the droid download somehow errored out. It was at that moment I knew my droid was not meant to play but communicate and work. I was a court reporting student by trade who had to end those desires because of tendonitis so I like those different words that can curve ball a person too and occassionally you just have to remind yourself its not scrabble. There were a few talented blockers in the population too. Sorry, no desire to jump back in soon. I will buzz you if that changes.

14. debdroid1a

debdroid1a Member

Ratings:
    +6
    I just keep playing and get some good opponents. I got one spam, one that quit after I posted the first word, one that never played. But most have been good players. Most win me... but that's fine. I play for fun. I have other games on my phone to play when I need a game fix (on my solitaire game, I can see the top bar and know if someone has played a wordfued word if I have a good game going).
    Sometimes I have to wait a few hours before I can play (work, sleep, commute, etc). So I understand when someone has to wait. And I just play more then one player.
    Again, I'm deb123 on there if anyone wants to play for fun and not much of a challenge game:).

15. icculusX

icculusX Premium Member Theme Developer Premium Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Great game. Love how you can play it over time without having to rush... Just felt like I had to say that haha... Enjoy!