Woohoo

dustinslee

Reaction score
Called the Verizon store and it's releasing friday finally!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

coverton341

Reaction score
I refuse to believe any date until I hold the phone in my hand. Not saying you are making anything up, just not working myself up to be let down.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
I refuse to believe any date until I hold the phone in my hand. Not saying you are making anything up, just not working myself up to be let down.

Had this mentality before this morning. All the pieces are falling into place for me. Now I WILL be disappointed if it's not on Friday

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Oh yeah OP, there's a gigantic sticky on this topic, should've posted it in there.

coverton341

Reaction score
Had this mentality before this morning. All the pieces are falling into place for me. Now I WILL be disappointed if it's not on Friday

And that's the very reason I am burying my head in the sand. It really looks like it will release on Friday and if it doesn't, when the heck will it release. I don't want to be let down by this phone, or the elusive release date rather, because I know I am going to purchase it. I have been sitting on my D1 just waiting for another device that will see as much dev support as it has.

Brimm

Reaction score
I called 2 of the nearest VZW stores by my house. The first store I called told me that they had NO info on the device but when I called the 2nd store the person said that it would probably be coming out within the next or so. But like some people I am a bit skeptical and I am not going to get my hopes up.

INCREMENTAL

Reaction score
How can all these VZW stores give out so much different info from each other? My local store said its coming soon but assured me it wasn't gonna be this week.

Edit: I think ima call every VZW store in a 250 mile radius and just tally down yes's, no's and maybe's for this week lol...

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Last edited:

outerwave

Reaction score
After lurking all season I don't feel the need to fan the fire, but I just got off the horn with my local VZW store (a Tower Wireless branch here in chicago): friday morning to pick it up, he is checking to see if there will be any formal pre-order, but failing that he will have one Friday when they open.

I feel a huge weight lifted. I think I've been holding out upgrading since the first 'some kinda buttonless nexus is next' leak on BGR what feels like a year ago...

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums