WooHoo!!! Just preordered mine from Best Buy

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
Just stopped by Best Buy on the way home to see if they were doing preorders for RAZR. They haven't been doing too many preorders lately so wasn't holding my breath. Well as luck would have it they were and I was the first one. Got mine locked. Supposed to be in on November 13th.

EDIT: Here is a copy of my preorder. The date says 11/20 but the assured me it would be in by the 13th. Here's hoping.

razrpre-order.jpg

Last edited:

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
I didn't know you had the Razr on your list, congrats :)

OP
Garemlin

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
I didn't know you had the Razr on your list, congrats :)

Yup. Nixed the Rezound and even though I would like the Galaxy Nexus, I just don't trust Samsung hardware.

lobo13

Reaction score
That's great news! I got mine from Verizon. Great though! I can't wait for this phone. Odd that Best Buy says November 13th and Verizon says November 10th. Wonder if that's when Best buy will sell it.

gmtekk

Reaction score
I ordered mine from Verizon....also for the tenth. I also ordered the shell holster combo.

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

lobo13

Reaction score
Anyone get two options for screen protectors? I got scratch resistant but there is also anti glare. Didn't see them on the accessories page for the phone.

equake

Reaction score
I think its still a toss up between GN and this fone. The Rezound, although has an HD screen its no match for the SAMOLED screens in the GN and RAZR. Plus the H/W in the Rezound is meh... unless it gets the Krait SoC.

My 2 cents

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
Anyone get two options for screen protectors? I got scratch resistant but there is also anti glare. Didn't see them on the accessories page for the phone.
No need for a screen protector, the Razr has Gorilla Glass, my Incredible has been scuff and scratch free for close to two years now with Gorilla Glass.

enlightened

Super Moderator
Reaction score
No need for a screen protector, the Razr has Gorilla Glass, my Incredible has been scuff and scratch free for close to two years now with Gorilla Glass.

I don't think the Inc has Gorilla Glass- it may be scuff and scratch free but that's without primate power!

Vito.a

Reaction score
Is there some advantage to purchasing from Best Buy?
Also, the Verizon stores should have the Razr on the shelf Nov 10th.

lazarus2297

Reaction score
No restocking fee if you decide to return it, and if the gnex comes out after the 14 day deadline but before 30 days you can exchange the razr for it if your not happy with the razr.

Sent from my Incredible 2 HD using DroidForums

OP
Garemlin

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
No restocking fee if you decide to return it, and if the gnex comes out after the 14 day deadline but before 30 days you can exchange the razr for it if your not happy with the razr.

Sent from my Incredible 2 HD using DroidForums

^^^^That and I get Reward Zone points and can use my BB credit card. The 30 exchange is the big one though.

OP
Garemlin

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
That's great news! I got mine from Verizon. Great though! I can't wait for this phone. Odd that Best Buy says November 13th and Verizon says November 10th. Wonder if that's when Best buy will sell it.

I am just going by what they told me their Moto rep told them. Hopefully it will be the 10th.