Wood Cover/Case?

Justini

Reaction score
Hi guys; long time reader, first time poster- did a search and found nothing on this...

Have any of you stumbled upon a wood case/cover (real or faux) for the Droid, ala the Vers and/or Miniot Ipod/Iphone wood cases?

My Verizon contract just hit the upgrade date and I'm getting the Droid after lusting after my brother's Droid all winter; and I want something kinda classy (not a fan of leather).

I've got some emails sent to custom wood workers seeing if any of them want to tackle this project for me, but I figured I'd ask here as well to see if any company is producing such a case already.

Guchi

Reaction score
My Droid!!!

guchi-albums-new-skin-picture331-a.jpg

guchi-albums-new-skin-picture332-a.jpg

mjb007bond

Reaction score
Hi guys; long time reader, first time poster- did a search and found nothing on this...

Have any of you stumbled upon a wood case/cover (real or faux) for the Droid, ala the Vers and/or Miniot Ipod/Iphone wood cases?

My Verizon contract just hit the upgrade date and I'm getting the Droid after lusting after my brother's Droid all winter; and I want something kinda classy (not a fan of leather).

I've got some emails sent to custom wood workers seeing if any of them want to tackle this project for me, but I figured I'd ask here as well to see if any company is producing such a case already.

Here's a cool trick to find what you are looking for. Google Wood Case (phone make and model). In the results at the top, choose "Images" Click on an image you like and right click on Visit page to open in new tab or window. Enjoy.