1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Wont save to phone storage

Discussion in 'Droid Incredible Tech Support' started by reaperbotp72, Oct 17, 2011.

1. reaperbotp72

reaperbotp72 New Member

My incredible has 6.60 gigs of internal phone storage completely unused, and my mounted SD card is totally full because my pone isnt saving anything to my internal storage. I dont know how to change the save destination for my phone. Please help.
    Phone is up to date running Android 2.2
  2. Taco

Taco New Member

Just use a file explorer or hook to your computer and move files/pics/whatever over manually.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums
  3. reaperbotp72

reaperbotp72 New Member

I dont want to have to keep manually moving files, im trying to change the directory for where stuff saves. I downloaded Astro file manager but i dont know how to operate it or find where my internal phone storage is.
Search tags for this page

how to save to phone storage on droid incredible

htc incredible photos wont save to phone storage
save to internal incredible 2