wont retrieve picture messages

SpykeZ

Reaction score
Im having a non stop issue getting picture messages as of late. Both the stock app and the handscent sms wont retrieve the picure ahter I hit download. I hit download button and keeps saying downloading but if my phones touh scren shuts off the button to download it comes back. If I keep te screen on it just keepw saying downloading

wayneman

Reaction score
Downloading

Im having a non stop issue getting picture messages as of late. Both the stock app and the handscent sms wont retrieve the picure ahter I hit download. I hit download button and keeps saying downloading but if my phones touh scren shuts off the button to download it comes back. If I keep te screen on it just keepw saying downloading

Believe me..I am no techie...I have had the Mot. Droid a month and got sick of the same problem you're having and everyone else seems to be having. So, I went into my Go-Daddy account...typed in my accountmy Gmail address and now I get a copy immediately of my personal emails. Get the videos, photos...immediately! Works for me.

hiphopvenom

Reaction score
Do you have a theme on your phone?.. I wasn't running the right nextheme when I ran into this problem.. updated and was able to receive after...

OP
SpykeZ

SpykeZ

Reaction score
Nope no theme, a differet home but its doing thie on the stock home as well

KumaDroid

Reaction score
I'm running Ultimate Droid 9.8 and my girlfriend is running stock and we BOTH have the same problem. I'm almost tempted to just do factory resets on both and see if that clears up anything... its pretty frustrating.

Alcapwn89

Reaction score
Are your phones connected to WIFI while trying to download the MMS? when i had my moto-droid, i found that disabling or disconnecting from WIFI first and THEN attempting to download the message worked. The droid has to download MMS through 3g/1X and not wifi, sometimes i found that the phone didnt activate the data radio to download the message and just sat on wifi the whole time...

OP
SpykeZ

SpykeZ

Reaction score
I just got a picturejbutthatsva good theory hmmmmmm, ill look into that. Thank yu eveyone

OP
SpykeZ

SpykeZ

Reaction score
Ugh stupid phone is still having issues, why the hell do I have to hit button to download, wyhy not just show up its supposed to?? Anyone else got any ideas?? It worked for a picture this morning but now it wont, the data arrows light up for a second or two but still no picture

OP
SpykeZ

SpykeZ

Reaction score
figured it out yesterday, was a mix between having wifi Enabled ( what's the point of wifi if it breaks 3g ) and juice defender stopped using both and have been good