Won't Reboot after using recovery?

Noname37

Reaction score
Alright so I went to install unleashed 1.2 on my bionic.

When I got into recovery I followed the install instructions. I wiped the dalvik cache, the cache partition, the system partition. I then went to install the rom but aparently it was on the internal SD and didn't show up when I wanted to install it.

Now when I rebooted my phone it won't get past the "Motorola Dual Core technology" Screen.

Anyone know what i can do?

Infiniti87

Reaction score
Sounds like your stuck in a boot loop. I haven't rooted my Bionic yet but with my experience in rooting and flashing my Og Droid you may have to flash the Bionics stock software (FXZ) and start over. You may have better luck in the Bionic Hacks section. All the info you need is posted in there.

Sent from the rocket in my pocket, my all powerful DROID BIONIC.

Houliganz

Reaction score
I had a similar problem where I was also stuck in a boot loop. Like Infiniti87 said FXZ Flash the phone and it will cure that problem right up!!

powrful1

Reaction score
Sounds like your stuck in a boot loop. I haven't rooted my Bionic yet but with my experience in rooting and flashing my Og Droid you may have to flash the Bionics stock software (FXZ) and start over. You may have better luck in the Bionic Hacks section. All the info you need is posted in there.

Sent from the rocket in my pocket, my all powerful DROID BIONIC.

Sent from my OD using Tapatalk

painweaver

Reaction score
This same thing is happening to me. exact same scenario. can someone point me in the right direction on how to fix this?

solution

Reaction score
This is an easy fix. All you have to do is load the. Zip onto the sd card, and go back into recovery. If the bionic is only means you have you have to loading the you should be able to set the sd card to USB mode from the recovery. I'm going by my experience rooting and romming my d1, it shouldn't be that different.

Going forward remember that sdcard-ext points to the physical card

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

wseyller

Reaction score
This is an easy fix. All you have to do is load the. Zip onto the sd card, and go back into recovery. If the bionic is only means you have you have to loading the you should be able to set the sd card to USB mode from the recovery. I'm going by my experience rooting and romming my d1, it shouldn't be that different.

Going forward remember that sdcard-ext points to the physical card

its too late for him to do that now. He would need to be able to boot into his phone to reboot back into a bootstrap type recovery. The d1 bootloader is not locked so it was no problem to boot directly into custom recovery.

There is an easy one click fxz recovery out now which makes it easy to factory restore.