1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Wont power on without the wall charger!

Discussion in 'Droid 2 Tech Issues' started by PDAtric, Jun 15, 2012.

1. PDAtric

PDAtric New Member

Hey Guys, I've had my R2D2 for a while now and here in the last couple of weeks i've been having power issues;

My touch screen will stop working or some other common problem that requires me to do a hard reboot will shut my phone down, but it never comes back on... The only way i've found to get it back on is if I pull the battery, plug the phone into the wall charger, plug the battery in as soon as I get a boot screen, Pull the charger out... this boots into Bootloader where I can reboot from there and about 30% of the time the phone will reboot back up normally... I just have to keep doing this until I get it back.

This wont work if the batteries allready in the phone when I plug it up or at all with a usb into my computer.. I can get it very rarely when I plug it into my car charger. I just need to get a month longer out of this (hopefully) until the RAZR HD comes out.

Anyone have any Ideas!?

Thanks,
    PDAtric

PS. Running Liberty 3
Search tags for this page
android phone does not turn on without charger
android wont turn on without charger
cheap samsung wont turn on without charger
my phone wont stay on without charger

my phone wont turn on without the charger

my phone wont work without charger

myandroidwontturnonwithoutcharger