Won't load other folders in MS Exchange

mnw

Reaction score
My inbox receives email, but no other folders will open. Is there a fix for this??

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Are they synced?

OP
M

mnw

Reaction score
Yes, it's synced up with our exchange server at work

Eota

Reaction score
I am having a similar issue - I have sub folders that are synced on any work computer I check my mail on, but my Droid x will only show the inbox, and won't sync any sub-folders. Is there a work around for this?:huh:

OP
M

mnw

Reaction score
Talked to my IT guys:

[FONT=&quot]the default Android email client does not support subfolders. Touchdown for Exchange on the market supports subfolders but it cost $20. There is a free 7 day trial also that you can test out to see if it is something you would want to purchase.

For the record, thanks for nothing Android and Verizon. No one tells you this is the case when buying a Droid.
[/FONT]

Eota

Reaction score
which is sad, because they charge you 15 dollars a month for a feature their phones don't even support. I found a way to get Touchdown free from Motorola and am going to try that for now, if it doesn't pan out, 20 bucks isn't too bad, and from what I have read touchdown is a great app.

Thanks though, I was looking into this all morning and no one else had a solid answer other than "maybe" but never for this exact reason.

I still like the droid though, wonderful phone.