Won't clock down when locked

rockstargroover

Reaction score
So my battery dies in about 4 hours after a full charge. I have 3 batteries for it and switch to everyone after a full charge even on a seperate charger. I asked one of my friends who also has a Dinc and he said that it must not be clocking down. When I pull it out it's always really warm even when locked. I showed it to him and he said that's definitely the problem.

My old Dinc broke when I tried resaudering the charger port back onto it after it had snapped off. That failed superbly but luckily I took it back to the verizon store and because I fooled them because it wouldn't turn off (after had voiding the warranty twice over by rooting and tampering) they sent me a warranty refurb.

I instantly unrevoked and unrevoked forever once I pulled it out of the box after fiddling around with trying to get my cables to have a constant connection (screw driver flathead to pinch the micro end) and restored a backup from my old phone.

I don't know what it is. I'm going to try and install stock 2.2 froyo and doing a full wipe on the cache. If that doesn't work I'll definitely need some input. Thanks.

enlightened

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Please follow the instructions in the tutorial linked in my signature so we can keep track of exactly what you've done.