1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Won't boot in hboot

Discussion in 'HTC ThunderBolt' started by badbeat33, Jul 9, 2011.

1. badbeat33

badbeat33 New Member

I am trying to install MR2 (rooted) and for whatever reason my phone will not turn on in hboot when I hold the volume down button and the power button. Any ideas?

Sent from my ADR6400L
  2. jdk2

jdk2 Member

Fast boot enabled?
    Settings > Power
  3. badbeat33

badbeat33 New Member

Thank u very much. I feel like an idiot for not thinking of that. And... I'm going to feel like a bigger idiot for asking this question, I went into hboot and of asked me if I wanted to update. I chose yes and after it was done I rebooted. Now I have no voice or data radio whatsoever. I'm typing this using a WiFi connection bc my mobile data radio says its "unknown". Does anyone know what step I missed or skipped? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sent from my ADR6400
  4. badbeat33

badbeat33 New Member

Please disregard. I flashed the old mr1 radio and its working again. I was running the stock Rom and I guess u have to either be using a gb Rom or a froyo rom that accepts mr2? Is that correct?

Sent from my ADR6400L
Search tags for this page

hboot thunderbolt

how to boot into hboot

htc thunderbolt won't boot

htc thunderbolt wont hboot
i can't boot into hboot on my tbolt
phone won't boot into hboot
s3 wont hboot

thunderbolt wont go into hboot