Wont be hearing from me much....

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Im leaving for vacation in about 6 hrs and wont have any computer access while im gone. I'll be back June 6th though.

However, I accidentally ended up deleting all of my work last night. I was changing from Ubuntu 11.04 to Fedora 15 and wiped the wrong partition. I'll work on getting everything back together when I get back so dont expect an update for atleast 2+ weeks..... I do have a few things planned for when I get back up and going though :)

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
Your title scared me. Very happy to see it's just a vacation and not something more....permanent.

Hope all works out on return but try not to think about it during your trip.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Im leaving for vacation in about 6 hrs and wont have any computer access while im gone.

Best kind of vacation!....Have Fun, Be Safe.

rusty815

Reaction score
have fun on your vacation dude, where are you going?

hope it wont be too much work to get back up and running, if it feels like a lot you can always just ask for some dev help from the community, theres always someone willing to lend a helping hand here :)

Psj77

Reaction score
Have fun Angel!! You deserve a vacation after the work you do for us!

kickyindahead

Reaction score

Two places I cant spell in Greece and Rome, Italy. Its part of my graduation present from parents.

Thanks all.

Oh you lucky dog you ... my grandmother was born in a little town just out side of Milan, Italy.... I so want to go see Italy some day!!! Dont worry .. we will keep everything under control for you pumping out new themed roms for you until you get back .. AngelicCha0s is now updated and if all goes well AngelicalBeast will soon be released too... Have fun!

keolawills

Reaction score

Two places I cant spell in Greece and Rome, Italy. Its part of my graduation present from parents.

Thanks all.

Oh you lucky dog you ... my grandmother was born in a little town just out side of Milan, Italy.... I so want to go see Italy some day!!! Dont worry .. we will keep everything under control for you pumping out new themed roms for you until you get back .. AngelicCha0s is now updated and if all goes well AngelicalBeast will soon be released too... Have fun!

Have fun dude.
Working out OreoAngel right now, angelicalbeast- can't wait!

sent from an OreoAngel at 1.35 Ghz

kickyindahead

Reaction score

Thanks all.

Have fun dude.
Working out OreoAngel right now, angelicalbeast- can't wait!

sent from an OreoAngel at 1.35 Ghz

Its based off of the mysterious beast for liberty 1.5... kind of a metallic look to it .. still workin out some kinks in the WatermarkdAngel... I think all for watermarkd is i have to find a default waterpaper... and i think thats about the same i have to do with AngelicalBeast . I used to have a fully themed OreoAngel... funny that you chose to do that one . if i can find it .. i will send it your way .. it was one of the first i did .. but i think i ended up scrapping it

OP
13th angel

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
So im back (obviously lol). Was able to get 'net on my phone off and on during the trip so wasnt too bad. Was a great trip over all though. Got something planned for an update when i get finished setting everything back up to dev and also have another project that should be coming out soonish.

clouse2013

Reaction score
I'm excited as well. Glad ur back and hope u had a good trip. Can't wait to see what's in store

Sent from my Crimsoned Angelic Droid 2 Global