1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Wondering if all my Droid 2 Stuff...

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 4' started by rhindon, Feb 8, 2012.

1. rhindon

rhindon New Member

will work with the Droid 4? I have a media dock, car charger, etc. I expect to have to replace the case, but as far as anything that would plug into the charging port, is it the same connection?

Also, does anyone know what the phone will "come with" yet (any kind of slip case, charging cable, HDMI, etc)?
  2. hellmonkey

hellmonkey New Member

Any dock will not work. The USB port is in a different location. On the d2, its towards the top, on the d4, its towards the bottom. As far as chargers go, any micro usb will work. It can be wall, car, from PC, ect.
  3. rhindon

rhindon New Member

Ok, good to know, thanks. Nice to know I won't have to replace EVERYTHING. :biggrin:
  4. fingaz

fingaz New Member

I am assuming that if it still a Micro USB, all your chargers and stuff will still work. But the dock, I agree it prob won't fit.