Today i woke up and my my phone was very hot. I had it plugged in all night but apparently the battery was almost dead. The phone was so hot the screen was flickering and i was getting an overheat warning to shut my phone down. There was even a hotspot on the display that looked like a black little blotch. Anyways i pretty much thought that was the end of my bionic. I immediately shut it down took off the back cover and let it cool. I started in recovery mode and cleared the cache. My phone is chrging now and it doesnt seem to be overheating atm. Now im paranoid to leave it charging at night. Anybody know what could have happened?? *edit: i have the oem extended battery since new and this is the first time anything like this has happened.