Woke up this morning, checked my phone....

DeputyCreasy

Reaction score
and BAM! I finally received the 2.2 update!! Thats all I have to say about that. :) dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I was listening to some electronic-trancy music when I read your thread, and then I noticed that strangely enough all of the droids and bananas were dancing perfectly to the beat. It was a pretty magical moment for me...

OP
DeputyCreasy

DeputyCreasy

Reaction score
I was listening to some electronic-trancy music when I read your thread, and then I noticed that strangely enough all of the droids and bananas were dancing perfectly to the beat. It was a pretty magical moment for me...

Good Stuff!!

EbE404

Reaction score
The subject line had me thinking I was in for a Droid oriented delta blues tune.

Then I noticed there wasn't anything in the thread about a woman doin' you wrong, or a dog dyin'.

;)

OP
DeputyCreasy

DeputyCreasy

Reaction score
The subject line had me thinking I was in for a Droid oriented delta blues tune.

Then I noticed there wasn't anything in the thread about a woman doin' you wrong, or a dog dyin'.

;)

How about this: I woke up this morning, I checked my phone; cause my woman had left me, and I'm all alone...... She left me no messege, she said we were through; now I'm here with my dog, and I'm singing the blues!!
(ok, that was cheezy, but is this more of what you were expecting? :)

Al Neri

Reaction score
I haven't been on the board in a while and wasn't even expecting an update. What all is included in this one? Anything as awesome as the speech to text (use that all the time)?

c64whiz

Reaction score
I just got mine this morning but I got FRG01B. I thought the new "rollout" was going to push FRG22? Anyone know what happened???

--C64Whiz

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
I haven't been on the board in a while and wasn't even expecting an update. What all is included in this one? Anything as awesome as the speech to text (use that all the time)?

There are many new features like Apps to sd card, able to have Flash and able to "update all" in the Market. That's just 3; take a look at http://support.vzw.com/pdf/system_update/moto_droid.pdf for more features.

I just got mine this morning but I got FRG01B. I thought the new "rollout" was going to push FRG22? Anyone know what happened???

--C64Whiz

You got the right update. There's supposed to be an FRG22 update later on. I believe it has to to with Flash. At the moment you can download it and install it yourself, but FRG22 may have Flash native.

EbE404

Reaction score

;)

How about this: I woke up this morning, I checked my phone; cause my woman had left me, and I'm all alone...... She left me no messege, she said we were through; now I'm here with my dog, and I'm singing the blues!!
(ok, that was cheezy, but is this more of what you were expecting? :)

Punctuate that with a few "dun DUN dun DUN dum"s and you nailed it. dancedroid